• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Lime Green NSX for sale? JH4NA1153NT000890

Re: Lime Green NSX for sale?

I would buy it as a track toy. Collectible value already destroyed, so no big deal if I wreck it on the track.

It's been on ebay a few times as well. Interesting car. It's bright :biggrin:

i saw pics of it from a Chicago cars/coffee parked close to synths car. very bright!

it does look like the current owner did spend some good money on it, unfortunately its going to take someone who wants that exact car to pony up the cash. I wish him luck with the sale, and new owner years of enjoyment

Only a Lamborghini could pull off that color. I like everything but color and seats. Rest is pretty cool so for the right price reprint and new Recarro seats and that be sweet.

You guys don't think 52000 for 91 Nsx with 100k miles is a bit much? Turbo actually lowers value not raises it considering sc are much more proven on nsxs then turbos. I'm not sure but to build a turbo should probably be a lot cheaper then sc..

You guys don't think 52000 for 91 Nsx with 100k miles is a bit much? Turbo actually lowers value not raises it considering sc are much more proven on nsxs then turbos. I'm not sure but to build a turbo should probably be a lot cheaper then sc..

You are right : You are NOT sure. Turbos cost MUCH more than a supercharger.

ick, 100k miles on chassis, bodykit fitment looks poor, repainted, motor rebuilt, turbo'ed (which is a downside for me).. and they're asking $41k for it? :(

Back