• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

list of primers going to xpo

Call me crazy, but this looks like a light turnout? :confused:

Call me crazy, but this looks like a light turnout? :confused:

registration hit the mark ,and believe it or not more nsxca members don't fiddle with prime than do.

registration hit the mark ,and believe it or not more nsxca members don't fiddle with prime than do.

So how many people are actually going?

And none of those who didn't, don't forget them.

Been trying to "remind" those who didn't that this isn't something you just "show up to". The last few days leading up to NSXPOs are always filled with these reminders that you snooze, you looze.....

Based upon the intinerary, we had a set maximum number of attendees that we could handle and we hit the mark so congrats to those who made the cut and apologies to the fence sitters but we are only a week away.

Last edited:
We filled all 125 available spots with approximately 80 members and the rest their guests. Some still not sure if bringing their nsxs so car count between 60 - 70 pending further confirmation.

Just as a reminder to all that registration and payment was required to attend the event which is now sold out and registration is closed.

To put it another way, no tickee - no shirtee....

Oh, I didn't even look at the list of events or anything.

I mean I could stop by sometime to meet though right? I was planning to stop down at one of the track days not to track my car but to watch and hang out. I think I know one of the owners of the track so I was planning to see him down there sometime too since he used to come into my old restaurant and we talked cars once in a while.

Are there any events/times open to people that snooze like me to come and tag along or is everything closed?

Great! Thanks! Nice to see we are going to have a good turnout.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Gary

Everyone... Thank You for Registering for NSXPO 2011
We have a fanstastic program ready for you and you will receive an email with the full Official Guidebook for the event later today 9/17 :biggrin:
For those who did not register as RSO said this is not a drop by to see how you're doing event.
If you are not registered have not paid the fees and have not signed the appropriate documentation unfortunately "you" missed out!
We have reached our goal and are preparing to make this NSXPO one of the best ever despite Hurricanes, Earthquakes, road and bridge closures and other general obstacles.
We are looking forward to greeting you all at the Host Hotel next week and to hosting an event to remember!

Carla Lebentritt & Alan Offsie
NSXPO 2011 Organizers

Sorry but no "tagalongs".....PM RSO about your hpde spectating aspirations.

Yep. Misunderstood. I only been to one event like this before "nsxfest" or something like that I think in Canada 4 years ago.

I wasn't planning on attending any event/drive between Thursday-Sunday because I'm always working those days but my schedule is up in the air on Monday and Tuesday so I thought maybe I can meet some of the people down in Millville.

I PM'd RSO about watching the track stuff. If no go then I'll just catch up next year!

The track event is open to spectators. Just sign a waiver on the way in but tracking/karting is available only to paid registrants.

NSXPO costs approximately $75-100,000 to put on. It is open only to NSXCA members as a benefit to them and is underwritten by sponsors of the NSXCA. The events are closed and credentials are needed to attend any of the events. We issue the credentials to all paid attendees and access is not granted to non-paid persons.

Hopefully everyone will understand and appreciate the effort and cost of organizing something like this and realize this isn't a cars and coffee type of event where you just show up. Our sponsors generously provide us with funding to keep the costs down for our members. It is not fair to those who paid and to our sponsors to have persons just show up and tag along when others are paying for that right.

The track event is open to spectators. Just sign a waiver on the way in but tracking/karting is available only to paid registrants.

NSXPO costs approximately $75-100,000 to put on. It is open only to NSXCA members as a benefit to them and is underwritten by sponsors of the NSXCA. The events are closed and credentials are needed to attend any of the events. We issue the credentials to all paid attendees and access is not granted to non-paid persons.

Hopefully everyone will understand and appreciate the effort and cost of organizing something like this and realize this isn't a cars and coffee type of event where you just show up. Our sponsors generously provide us with funding to keep the costs down for our members. It is not fair to those who paid and to our sponsors to have persons just show up and tag along when others are paying for that right.

Yes I understand, as stated above I'm not familiar with this type of event so thanks for clearing things up. I wasn't trying to do a wedding crashers move and eat all your breakfast buffet food without paying or anything like that.

Thanks for clearing things up.

We have had issues with gate crashers in the past. In Florida, we contracted for use of an aviation museum for our group photo and were liable if any damage resulted from our group. Two persons showed up to crash the photo and left by doing burnouts on museum property resulting in museum officials and the local police getting involved. We were fortunate that we could prove they were not part of our group but it's stupidity like that possibly ruining it for all and potentially resulting in liability to the club.

Just to add to the clarification

Only registered particpants attend Social Days - Thursday - Sunday (as prev. said)

Anyone can come to NJMP - Monday - Tuesday. The Karting there is open to the public. If you are coming to see us at NJMP we've been told you must be on our guest list. Send an email to me to be on the guest list. You may be able to get in without being on the guest list, but if they don't let you in you might have made the trip for naught as I won't be coming off the track to talk with them. In fact, I will try to stay on the track as long as I can, but that's another issue. My plan was to destroy my cell phone & pc Sunday night so I can enjoy a nice quiet well run HPDE event - email mail before next Thursday otherwise I might be cranky.:tongue:

Last edited:
Reminder for all you trackers.....don't forget your helmets!

Back