• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

list of primers going to xpo

Thanks guys for refreshing the list:redface: I'm very list/poll challenged:rolleyes:......nice group so far!

Steve & Jeannie & Car from Hawaii- staying for the track event

Steve
We're going to need to discuss the special NSX Driver article titled "Driving to NSXPO From Hawaii"
Let us know if you need anything before you arrive!
Have a safe trip at least by the time you arrive the Earthquakes and Hurricanes will be long gone :tongue:
See you in a few weeks
Alan

I wish I could go but im working around the clock 7 days a week at MSG and this cash train wont last long. So close and I cant go its killing me

Steve
We're going to need to discuss the special NSX Driver article titled "Driving to NSXPO From Hawaii"
Let us know if you need anything before you arrive!
Have a safe trip at least by the time you arrive the Earthquakes and Hurricanes will be long gone :tongue:
See you in a few weeks
Alan

Alan,
I'll take lots of pics for the article. It will be an epic adventure.
I need LOTS of stuff for the 10,000 mile round trip to and from NSXPO.
Mostly I need time to get some major last minute mods done that I'm working on. My car will perform tricks that no other NSX can do.... or any other car for that matter.
I also need some trunk space. It's large enough for the track day stuff and my tools.... but what about clothes and shoes for my wife who's coming along???
I told her to take thin clothes. I hope it isn't cold over there!
As for me, I think I can stuff an extra tee shirt and a spare pair of socks in my helmet. That should be enough.

26. SaleenS7Rs

I was thinking about starting a list like this last week. Great idea doc! The only thing that would be a great addition to the list is to know if the person is going to bring their car or not. Example .26 SaleenS7Rs (bringing car) or (not bringing car). Something like that. I know there are many members cars I would love to see. If I knew what cars will be present would get me even more excited for NSXPO 2011.

26. SaleenS7Rs

I was thinking about starting a list like this last week. Great idea doc! The only thing that would be a great addition to the list is to know if the person is going to bring their car or not. Example .26 SaleenS7Rs (bringing car) or (not bringing car). Something like that. I know there are many members cars I would love to see. If I knew what cars will be present would get me even more excited for NSXPO 2011.

Imagine if you will almost every mod available all together in one parking lot..90% of the posters so far are bringing thier cars,

Imagine if you will almost every mod available all together in one parking lot..90% of the posters so far are bringing thier cars,

Good to know but how do you know that 90% will bring a car? Did you talk to the members attending?

after going to so many of these you realize there is a hardcore group that come hell or high water with thier cars,and some without.I know most of the names attending on this list....

What about us uncool guys lol? It would help out the new NSX owners that dont know everybody.

In years past name tags also included prime names...as for you there is no such thing as uncool....you are going and that is all the cool you need...you will find it very easy to mingle beginning at registration....besides you have a very cool car...a one off factory special!

Last edited:
In years past name tags also included prime names...as for you there is no such thing as uncool....you are going and that is all the cool you need...you will find it very easy to mingle beginning at registration....besides you have a very cool car...a one off factory special!

2 off factory special :cool:. So I guess the idea wasnt a good idea? I will just have to be surprised when I show up.:biggrin:

I'll be there with my 10 yo son Nathan....he's all ready with his new digital camera....and yes we will be bringing our car!:biggrin:

cool...so Brian is going to lock himself in his hotel room and sodder for 4 days:eek:

cool...so Brian is going to lock himself in his hotel room and sodder for 4 days:eek:
He has core replacements, so he can swap boards in and out, ones that he has already refurbished while he was back home (where he has a very cool test bed to check them out).

I have family obligations over the weekend of NSXPO, unfortunately, but I was thinking of coming by Friday to Davis Acura. I am an NSXCA member. Do I need to register for the full event to stop in for a few hours and check it out? I don't want to step on any toes.

Greg

Last edited:
that's a rather small list. irene didn't scare the others?

The actual list is way larger. Most people don't check in here to post. I can think of one diehard that hasn't posted to the list in this thread.....:wink:

We actually are almost at our capacity for the event. With the loss of power I haven't been able to check the latest tally but my guestimate is that we may only have a couple of available slots left. :biggrin:

He has core replacements, so he can swap boards in and out, ones that he has already refurbished while he was back home (where he has a very cool test bed to check them out).

Ken

Thanks for the plug.

I will have a set of amps along, but I am having real trouble keeping any of my stock of ccu boards on the shelf, they are sold before they get back.

The actual list is way larger. Most people don't check in here to post. I can think of one diehard that hasn't posted to the list in this thread.....:wink:

We actually are almost at our capacity for the event. With the loss of power I haven't been able to check the latest tally but my guestimate is that we may only have a couple of available slots left. :biggrin:

Will rafts be provided to go from one even to another?

Back