• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lockhart BBQ Meet - October 26

I'm in if it doesn't rain. I'll see if any of the others down here want to go. But I doubt they will as we just got back from NSXPO and some are still wining about the mileage. Ha Ha. Or have to catch-up with work.

Any DFW'ers thinking about going?

lets meet at westgreen and i-10 around 10ish (after fry rd). There is a yoyurt spot, pho mai, a few bars, and restaurants. We can snack or grab breakfast before rolling out. The drive should be around 2hrs max so lets roll out at 11. Would this work for the people in Houston?

Suspension is in. All i need is alignment and i'm ready to go.

Any DFW'ers?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!!? i'll be leaving Dallas at around 930.

Where are the Austin guys meeting up? I'll join you guys if i get into town early enough.

Where are the Austin guys meeting up? I'll join you guys if i get into town early enough.

i'll be coming from san antonio...not sure where or even if the austin guys are meeting up to roll out....

See you guys at the Katy paneras bread tomorrow for the Houston people. Looking forward to the drive. To the rest of the fellas from other cities, have a safe trip. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Lockhart.

Comin down from Killeen. I'm up for meeting some of the Austin crowd and makin our way to Lockhart.

I'm running behind. I'll be a few minutes late.

I got a nice memoir for PoKnow and SoCold
eru2ynyg.jpg

ary9ase8.jpg

Last edited:
It was great getting together with you guys. Lets do it again sometime. Here's what I took.

it was great seeing some old faces and a couple new ones....someone needs to plan a scenic drive soon though...

Back