• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Long time dreamer....finally new NSX owner

Hello everyone!

I have been a long time lurker on these forums and avid Honda enthusiast for many years with a long long list of Honda's under my belt. After building and modifying many cars finally said to myself I would not build another Honda until I finally owned a NSX which i have dreamed about from my 1991 pop up headlight prelude many years ago. That time has come!

Hope to meet everyone soon!

Onto the pics.....

A far from perfect 1995 NSX-T......

dsc02108medium.jpg

dsc02128medium.jpg

With some Gold Volk TE37's I had collecting dust

dsc02180medium.jpg

dsc02203medium.jpg

Some of you might know me as (this is not meant to be an ad) owner of Teknotik, one of GTA's Honda and Acura Specialty shops. We have been in business 8 years and been highly involved in local amateur racing.

Some of you might also have known my past Integra Type R as featured in Honda Tuning Magazine that is VERY dearly missed....Hopefully the NSX will follow the same path to detailed restoration/build.

You can read the article here:

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/features/htup_1101_1996_acura_integra_type_r/viewall.html

36179_445095351331_506126331_5807764_387349_n.jpg

73293_445095441331_506126331_5807766_373737_n.jpg

A few good pics from Years past....

25copyb.jpg

279498470184e9776e7ab.jpg

dsc0128pw.jpg

dsc2523.jpg

dsc0718340.jpg

dsc0083vu.jpg

dsc0085ti.jpg

dsc0122yq.jpg

dc2plate.jpg

sorry just really miss this car....

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy your new ride. As a longtime lurky, hopefully you already know about the NSX Wiki which can be accessed off the red action bar on the top of most pages. Lots of good info on mods and maintenance.
Good luck!

Congrats!! I'm aware of your ITR as I caught the article when it came out a few years back. Small world isn't it?
Please join the NSX Club and come to the cruise on the 15th. Would be awesome to meet you! There are a bunch of us from GTA/Niagara getting together!

Last edited:
Congrats. Your car looks great. Is it one we know?

Welcome Eric,

Great we would love to have you as one of our new members. The membership is for a full year, starting @ the end of September 31st.

Some of the benefits we off are:
- Discounts @ our Sponsoring dealerships (Erin Mills & Acura OF Oakville)
- Club Events
- Renewal Gifts
-Club Swag etc.

You should also join us for our Fall Cruise, I think we are @ 30 cars and counting. Details on the cruise is under the NSXCC section on this site.

You can sign up on the Club Website

www.nsxclub.ca

Bram

congrats on picking up that nice nsx ...seeing as how you have had a long history of building such nice honda's cant wait to see what you have instore for this nsx :biggrin:

Just testing waters. This car was kind of a test for me to see how i would like the car...with that being said..I do absolutely love it! The driving experience is exceptional. Now that I know an NSX is for me its either put money into this one to get it to a level where I want it, or buy a newer one. If i get what i want I'll put that towards upgrading to a 1997+ I really do want a 6spd. The 5spd gear box/long second gear drives me nuts. We will see what happens, same situation a lot of other owners are in I'm sure.

time for an NA2 NSX :biggrin:

Just testing waters. This car was kind of a test for me to see how i would like the car...with that being said..I do absolutely love it! The driving experience is exceptional. Now that I know an NSX is for me its either put money into this one to get it to a level where I want it, or buy a newer one. If i get what i want I'll put that towards upgrading to a 1997+ I really do want a 6spd. The 5spd gear box/long second gear drives me nuts. We will see what happens, same situation a lot of other owners are in I'm sure.

You could have just arranged for a test drive to save a lot of headaches.

Hope you make a buck or two off the sale of this one.

:biggrin:

Back