• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for 1991 to 1995 NSX

Looking for 1991 to 1995 NSX Low Price

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for a 1991 to a 1995 NSX. Any color any miles in great shape. I will come to you, I'm out in Seattle.
I'm also hoping I can trade a 2001 Honda Civic tuner car, (Black with blue flames) great shape low miles, never seen rain. I can get pictures. And a 1989 Kaw. Ninja, (Red and black) also in great shape. But I do have cash.
email: [email protected]
Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm not looking for a trade, but my car ('93 Blk/Blk) can be seen on the for sale page. I have some mods (headers, exhaust, intake, wheels, stereo, etc.), 61K+ miles and very, very clean. It's advertised on this site. $35K negot.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54044

Please find my Dealer listing for a 1992 NSX Red with 7700 miles yes 7700 miles as a dealer we will consider trades.

PLEASE CALL
CARLOS COCKBURN @ 301-351-9999

1992 White/Black, 5spd 84k miles, some mods and in beautiful shape, clean title car. asking $28,000. contact me at 1-484-695-4850 for any questions. Email me at [email protected] for pictures. Thank you
Dan

Back