• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a good NSX Tech near DFW

Does anyone know a good independant mechanic that works on NSX's? I'm new to the area. I live in the Flower Mound area and work in Irving. Close to either of these places is preferred but will drive somewhere if I need to.

Thanks in advance!

German at GS motorsport. He's the one that supercharged everybody nsx in the DFW including mike. He is in irving. phone # 2143344762:wink:

I would be careful about Goodson Acura. I have given them ALOT of business in the past and have had the absolute worst service experience. Their mechanics are sound but the dept is pathetic.

Does anyone know a good independant mechanic that works on NSX's? I'm new to the area. I live in the Flower Mound area and work in Irving. Close to either of these places is preferred but will drive somewhere if I need to.

Thanks in advance!

What are you trying to do? Some of us locals might be able to help you. Mike (BikEvli) is definitely in your area and a very good NSX shop.

Back