• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a good used engine

The engine in my 91 is blown. I'm looking for a good condition replacement engine. The car is currently in storage so there is no rush. I'll be ready when the right engine comes along. Let me know if you have one or may have one at some point.

Thanks!

i remember talking to another prime user that had a 3.5 or 3.8L stroker engine he was going to offer on Prime in a few months. if youd like i can try to find his username again

Engine available

The engine in my 91 is blown. I'm looking for a good condition replacement engine. The car is currently in storage so there is no rush. I'll be ready when the right engine comes along. Let me know if you have one or may have one at some point.

Thanks!

"Looking for an engine" is pretty broad. I have an engine. It is a 3-litre with Camel GT cams and springs, and a CompTech SC kit. The miscellaneous parts for the kit, including the fuel pressure regulator and alternator and etc are mostly still in the box. This is all new stuff, never installed, waiting for the right moment to be used. Thus, a big ticket item. I also have new CT hedders. If you wish to get aggressive with this project we can talk numbers. If you are just looking for a used engine for a reasonable price, as in "cheap", this is not the one for you. Best wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back