• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a NSX

I am looking to purchase a NSX. Knowing that there is no way a military person could ever afford a new one (unless we get some really, really big pay raises soon
wink.gif
) I am trying my luck here. Can pay cash or have a 2001 fully loaded blue IS300 w/9,xxx miles to trade plus cash. I am located in south florida but will travel. I have a budget of around $30K

Please me out!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by TSGrayson (edited 21 June 2002).]

im guessing the is300 is part of that 30k budget....you would probably be better off tryin to sell the Lex to a private party then get the NsX ....but if u can stretch your budget ...maybe you should keep the is300 for a beater and find a nice 91 and finance the rest of the car.....i know im gonna get flamed for this post....but just my .02 cents.

I'm a Captain (O-3) and I just picked up a '91 for 33k on Friday. I used some of my home's equity to purchase the vehicle. If you've got a house, this is also an option to consider since the interest rate is generally better than a used car loan and it's tax deductible. Best of luck to you, and it's great to see another serviceman in the NSX market!

Chuck

I have a 91 blk/ivory, 65,000 miles, TV, Playstation2, cd changer, intake, 18" Enkei wheels with new tires, Dinan Performance Chip, stock wheels and tirea (90% tread) tires. Viper Alarm
Asking $32,500 obo
let me know

Back