• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for a white or silver NSX near NY 94 and lower

Hi, i'm currently looking for a 94" and under White or Silver NSX around the NY area or at least a somewhat driveable distance from the city. If you know where I would be able to find one please PM me.

Thanks
-Rob

I am selling mine. I think it fits your needs except distance, but that can be easily solved.

White or Silver NSX near NYC

Still looking for a white or silver NSX near NYC PM me
thanks
-Rob

Re: White or Silver NSX near NYC

MashimaroNSX said:
Still looking for a white or silver NSX near NYC PM me
thanks
-Rob

What year are you looking for ?

There is a silver in NJ for sale at Bridgewater acura.
It is also posted in the for sale section I belive.

Re: White or Silver NSX near NYC

I'm going to be driving it most of the time so i'm looking for mostly the 91-94 models.

if you would consider a blk/ivory i have a beautiful 91 w/37k miles serviced by larry bastanza and i'm in staten island, thanks, ralph.

There was a white/black 94 at Acura of Ramsey not too long ago, which they have had for a LONG time. The downside: its an auto tranny.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I know someone selling a 2000 silverstone/onyx mint condtion with many japanese options not available here.

Like what? I would love details on this car...

White94 said:
There was a white/black 94 at Acura of Ramsey not too long ago, which they have had for a LONG time. The downside: its an auto tranny.

thanks,
But unfortunately I just can't do auto. My girlfriend would kill me cuz she only like to drive stick too.

Back