• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for Calgary NSX's

Hi like some of you guy know,

On June 13th is Driven Car Show at the Big4.

I was hoping how many of you guys would be interested in entering a bunch of NSX's

It will cost $40.00 per car and that includes two tickets.

If you are interested send me a PM or you can call me at 403-608-9761

Thanks
Stephen

Is this an indoor or outdoor show? Is it similar to the World of Wheels,etc? I might be interested if I'm around at that time.

This is representing ourselves as NSX owners...No club or vendor affiliation.

I need to get the list in soon so let me know asap

So far there are three of us, I need five cars min

stephen - just texted you. Im in.

Wil

Is your car the red one with peeling paint and scrapes all over it?... I hope not ..lets represent the NSX community with clean cars not beaters as these import show have enough crap in them already.. If your not the car please ignore this

I was in Sylvan lake last summer and saw nice clean silver, blue and yellow car's not sure if they're on this forum but great cars all different but clean

Is your car the red one with peeling paint and scrapes all over it?... I hope not ..lets represent the NSX community with clean cars not beaters as these import show have enough crap in them already.. If your not the car please ignore this

I was in Sylvan lake last summer and saw nice clean silver, blue and yellow car's not sure if they're on this forum but great cars all different but clean

Wow did i date someone i shouldnt have? :eek: I dont know if its my car you're referring to or not. I did have an incident with my drivers side mirror and someone backing into me last year, and it took me about 2 months to get it all redone, but other than that its all fixed up. Its a 91 so it does have some scratches on the paint (after all it is 18 years old), but still hand waxed every few months and shines like new. The big telltale sign if its my car you're referring to is the huge MH CF wing on my car. I think im the only guy in town with the full MH body kit (hood sitting in my garage). If it is my car you're talking about, hopefully you've seen it in the last month. ffffman, rjmcmillan, slurpee, keith, mustseeflop, damthebeaver, jdmman have all seen my car in the last month or so and no one said boo about my car. :confused: If its not me, lets find out who you're talking about and find them :mad: if it is my car, lets pretend it someone else and find them :mad:

r u new to the forums? i dont think ive ever seen you post before.

Hey Wil...lol...your car is definately not a beater...lol...if anyone's is, its mine...as she has over 200,000 kms. I did see a young guy driving a red 91 with a black hood...very similar to yours...but I knew it was not your car from a distance...he did drive it rough...but he was very young to afford a car like that (insurance wise that is). I am not a great show car guy anyway...its tooo fascist for me...lol...perfection...perfection...thats definately not me.

Dam :cool:

Thanks Dam thats almost as good as a hug :rolleyes:

Chatted with RJ (and Jim) a few days ago, he's itching to take the cars on the highway, you up for a drive out of town (maybe banff or something) in the next few weeks?

Soloracer - is that you i saw on 17th today?

Wil

Thanks Dam thats almost as good as a hug :rolleyes:

Chatted with RJ (and Jim) a few days ago, he's itching to take the cars on the highway, you up for a drive out of town (maybe banff or something) in the next few weeks?

Soloracer - is that you i saw on 17th today?

Wil

Not on Saturday. On Friday I might have been heading home from work. Saturday I was at home during the day and out to a movie in the south at night.

Hey Wil...possibly a :cool:Sunday would be cool..I work every saturday at the Mcall Par 3 Golf Course at 4 pm...so saturday is probably out...maybe just meet up for a drink.

Dam

Hey Greg - Sundays a no go (its dads day!). Maybe a quickie on Saturday? I gotta check my schedule though but maybe meet at 1? I'll chat with RJ and text the usual gang. If nice we can take a run down to Priddis and come back on highway 8. Plenty of time for you to get to McCall Lake :biggrin:

Hey Greg - Sundays a no go (its dads day!). Maybe a quickie on Saturday? I gotta check my schedule though but maybe meet at 1? I'll chat with RJ and text the usual gang. If nice we can take a run down to Priddis and come back on highway 8. Plenty of time for you to get to McCall Lake :biggrin:

I live by Priddis so that could be fun. Keep me informed please. :)

Back