• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for early 90's NSX - Cash or Trade for 300zxTT + cash

After being a 300z fanatic for the last 5 years, I finally decided that I just love the look of the NSX more then the 'muscle' of my Z. Right now looking for a early 90's NSX, any color, perfer M/T, any milage. I tend to love digging around and fixing things, so slight engine trouble is OK. Would pay cash for it, or trade my Z + cash for one.

My Z is white, twin turbo, clean carfax, intake, exhaust, and chipped (~400 hp), Enkei 17's 245/40's up front, 275/45's in the rear, almost new Nitto 555's, 3 gauge a-pillar mount, front strut bar, turbo timer. 170k miles. Slight wear to drivers side seat, other wise interior is emaculate. Exterior has 170k worth of rock chips (not really that many). Always been in Arizona, so no rust anywear.

Attachments

• Apr21_10.jpg
    Apr21_10.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 177
Back