• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for fixed roof NSX, manual, low miles

This will be my sixth NSX, although not all at the same time :). Looking for a low low mile manual car with a squeeky clean history. Year not important. Must be fixed roof. Feel free to text me at 928-710-2608

I hasten to clarify; I am a private buyer, this purchase will be for my own use. I have a long history of losing money on cars, so I assure you that I have no nefarious purpose in looking for a car. I am a long time user here but its been so long since I visited that the site won't recognize my old log in credentials. Thanks for humoring me.

Back