• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB Low Mileage NSX coupe

Hi all, I'm in the market for a low mileage (<50k miles) Na1 fixed-roof NSX coupe.

Must be:
Manual
Well-maintained
Red exterior

Preferable if:
Non-black interior
No mods or only lightly modded / no history of FI

Thank you.

Last edited:
I have a 92 GPW, with 37,000 mi and a year or so ago had ALL the service and maintenance done plus more by cmc141 from here at Prime up in Indy. Almost to much done by Chris and me to list until i’m ready to let it go. Some upgrades to make it a perfect car. All the important shit that has to be done to all NSXs plus some to make it better but as close to stock as possible. So much spare shit I forget some of it but I could come up with a list when a serious buyer surfaces. Lots of extra OEM bits and spares from it or shit I bought go with it.
I don’t want to sell but surgery and my inability to use it making me admit to myself it’s time to consider letting it go.
Never outside or wet, always under covers and in a hanger or inside. Can be verified by cmc141. Paperwork to verify all the shit done and invested. I’m the second owner.
Price is not negotiable and no dicking around about it. Only negative is it says it needs an aft O2 sensor. If I let it go, it’s as is, where is ! I have the title.

Cheers
nigel

To add, as soon as I could figure out how to get the pics from my e-mails, I have a complete photographic documentary of the complete process of all the work done by cmc141 to refresh and upgrade the car.
I’m pretty much a computer idiot so that’s why I haven’t down loaded the pics and put them in a folder but it could be done.
This adds to the value to the car in the long run.

Cheers
nigel

Hi Nigel, your car sounds wonderful, but it's out of my price range. Thanks for your time.

There have been a lot of similar NSXs on BaT lately, and I'm hoping to pick one up for around the price they've been selling for.

It's possible these are worth less because they're red, so maybe I'll have to stick with the red color to find a car in this price range.

Hi Nigel, your car sounds wonderful, but it's out of my price range. Thanks for your time.

There have been a lot of similar NSXs on BaT lately, and I'm hoping to pick one up for around the price they've been selling for.

It's possible these are worth less because they're red, so maybe I'll have to stick with the red color to find a car in this price range.
The top one, that sold for $84,000 was a steal. I know the car, and seller for many years, it's truly a gem!!! GL with your quest!

Nigel's GPW is a real gem and one of the nicest cars on Prime. But, you are right, you will pay a premium for that beautiful white paint. The red and black cars will be cheaper.

Thanks for the endorsement. I was blessed to have "cmc141" up in Indy do all the work and Chris's responsible, for the most part, for the excellence of my car, and for the major inspection and updates. I've known Chris for years, since I got the car, and he's the only one I would have trusted to do such important and deep inspection. More so than myself.

Cheers
nigel

Thanks for the endorsement. I was blessed to have "cmc141" up in Indy do all the work and Chris's responsible, for the most part, for the excellence of my car, and for the major inspection and updates. I've known Chris for years, since I got the car, and he's the only one I would have trusted to do such important and deep inspection. More so than myself.

Cheers
nigel
Sorry Nigel I did not mean to respond publicly to your offer on this thread, I thought I typed it as a follow-up DM. Your car does look great!

Back