• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for GruppeM boostgauge manual

My in the US bought CTSC NSX has just arrived here in The Netherlands, Europe.
Car exactly as presented by the seller, in mint condition:smile: a big thanks to the Prime member selling it to me!

Drove it back home from the shipper's warehouse and it was nice.

However found out that the fitted GruppeM boost gauge is not working, no movement on the dial.

Seller assures me it did work when he shipped the car and I have no reason to doubt him as all else on the car was perfect.
So now a (probably bad electrical connection?) problem with the gauge has to be attended to.

I did not get the GruppeM installation manual (only manual missing with the car:mad: ) and that would behelpful to track down the problem.

If anyone here owns the GruppeM boost gauge, the one that fits into the factory location of the voltmeter, and has the installation manual, can you possibly scan it for me and send by email to: [email protected]
Many thanks.

Let me know if your gauge is defective, I have an extra one, back from when I ran the Gruppe M Supercharger.

I don't have a scanner, but I took some high resolution pictures of the manual (it was rewritten by the shop who sold me the gauge, as the original is in Japanese), I have emailed you the pics.

WOW!!
That was fast:smile:
Just received your email with the pics of the manual.
Will look into it in the next few days.
Thanks a lot Scorp965 :biggrin:
Will keep your offer of the gauge in mind, but hopefully just a bad connection somewhere, as it seems to have failed from one moment working and the next moment defective:mad:

Did you ever get this problem rectified? I'd be interested in your findings.... Mine doesn't work unless I pull the transducer and apply suction to it, then it's O.K. When I reinstall it into intake fitting, and drive it, it reads nothing....

Back