• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for tires but can decide. HELP!!!

Been talking to Coz he says go with Toyo r888 but then I saw federal Fz-201’s and the look stickier.
Mind you I’ll be mostly driving on the streets.

18x10 & 18x12 with FXMD widebody.

Turbo’d the nsx so I’ll need to grip up.

Suggestions?

Pros v cons

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know nothing about either of those tire brands. Also unsure what tire sizes you intend to run.

However, I had a Ford Focus RS for a short while (before Ford bought it back for the taste of lemonade) with the Michelin Cup 2 tires. Great tires for track and street combo. I was able to turn a time within 2% of my Spec Racer Ford on Hoosier race tires. I would run them on my NSX if only they made tires for the little 15" wheels.

What tire sizes??? That is very important when asking what kind of tires to choose. If you can get the PSS or anything else from Michelin I would pick those first and foremost for street driving.

What tire sizes??? That is very important when asking what kind of tires to choose. If you can get the PSS or anything else from Michelin I would pick those first and foremost for street driving.

For the fronts I need 285/30/18
rears 335/30/18

i got the same size set up as COZ he recommends Toyo R888

I know nothing about either of those tire brands. Also unsure what tire sizes you intend to run.

However, I had a Ford Focus RS for a short while (before Ford bought it back for the taste of lemonade) with the Michelin Cup 2 tires. Great tires for track and street combo. I was able to turn a time within 2% of my Spec Racer Ford on Hoosier race tires. I would run them on my NSX if only they made tires for the little 15" wheels.
Thanks for your feedback.

Back