• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking into the new NSX

Just helped another person close a deal on a novella blue. That’s 2 in a week. Congratulations to the new buyers.

Libertyville Acura ask for Luigi. They have one on the show room floor. Blue and black. 207,500 for the blue, and 200,500 for black. I loved the the black one with red interior and red calipers. Each was discounted heavily.

Looking to buy NSX

Hello,
I'm looking to get a Red or White NSX. Which dealership should I contact for a good discount? [email protected]

Thank you

Libertyville Acura ask for Luigi. They have one on the show room floor. Blue and black. 207,500 for the blue, and 200,500 for black. I loved the the black one with red interior and red calipers. Each was discounted heavily.

Deals are out there now. $30k Acura discount supposedly ends Nov 30th. I just bought one $43k off sticker. Go to autotrader.com, and start calling dealers. They are motivated to move the cars. Could be even better deals in December, but I decided better now than never. I am thankful for all the ignorant NSX haters out there for defiling the car enough that I could somewhat afford to own one...... It's a buyer's market. Several hundred still available across the country.

Deals are out there now. $30k Acura discount supposedly ends Nov 30th. I just bought one $43k off sticker. Go to autotrader.com, and start calling dealers. They are motivated to move the cars. Could be even better deals in December, but I decided better now than never. I am thankful for all the ignorant NSX haters out there for defiling the car enough that I could somewhat afford to own one...... It's a buyer's market. Several hundred still available across the country.

Think its closer to only 100 left. They definitely are moving quick. I got an okay deal on mine, probably could have got more. I got 37k off for a 174.5k car.

What I saw and then realized in late 2004 and 2005-2008. They just were not selling.

Back