• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lovefab project complete!

Armando,

Thanks for following the thread! I would very much like to grab a little of your time someday, I just have a couple questions that Brent didn't have answers for, and I am in the process of upgrading a couple of other parts and would really value your input.

Thanks!

Armando,

Thanks for following the thread! I would very much like to grab a little of your time someday, I just have a couple questions that Brent didn't have answers for, and I am in the process of upgrading a couple of other parts and would really value your input.

Thanks!

I will PM you my contact info.

Armando

Just wanted to tell you that you are driving what is supposed to be MY car pchristie. I was talking to Brent a lil over a yr ago and was set on getting it. Just that when the day came to wire the money to him, he didn't answer his phone. He also never called me back. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Oh well, looks like it went to a caring owner so I'm not holding any grudges :smile:. If I hadn't already found mine, I'd retract that statement:wink:. Good luck on your build and keep us posted.

Hey JRZ,

Fate, it is right. I think Brent was bombarded with people that wanted a ride, he became leary. I made the offer, and I don't think he believed me at first!

Well, at least you know it is in caring hands. I am dutifully combing through the car, detailing and updating.

I will keep the posts coming as I go.

Thanks!

Back