• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Low and Wide...

hate it or love it... here's the car as of today.

Are those pictures taken at some kind of motorsport facility like a race track? I guess if you're going to flush an exotic sports car, taking it to a track is one of the few ways to further the irony. Something makes me think we're being punked and this guy isn't serious.

probably was drifting it. stance is bomb i like it. 17-18?

Probably had a 240 before like me. 240 scene likes to push wheel specs.

Are those pictures taken at some kind of motorsport facility like a race track? I guess if you're going to flush an exotic sports car, taking it to a track is one of the few ways to further the irony. Something makes me think we're being punked and this guy isn't serious.
Irony? Irony of what? Wide wheels and drifting? Now if I saw an NSX on hydraulics and Daytons..I'd be concerned..LOL!!
NSX%20(298).jpg

probably was drifting it. stance is bomb i like it. 17-18?

Probably had a 240 before like me. 240 scene likes to push wheel specs.
It looks more like 18 and 19's to me

Last edited:
Those wheels look good on the black, a little to aggressive for me but fun to watch.

gives new meaning to the phrase "unsafe at any speed"......nader is gunna be all over this one....

Back