• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Low mi. stock muffler wanted.

Like it says. I'm looking for a low mileage very clean stock muffler for 91 thru 96 in the Houston area. Must be clean. I know their going cheap so give me your best price. I don't need the oval tips with it. I'll come pick it up. Thanks.

David, I let Henry borrow mine. I don't think he's using it anymore, but hasn't given it back yet. If you need it, and he doesn't your more than welcome to borrow it or buy it. Came off my car with 27k miles. :)

David, I let Henry borrow mine. I don't think he's using it anymore, but hasn't given it back yet. If you need it, and he doesn't your more than welcome to borrow it or buy it. Came off my car with 27k miles. :)
Thanks Z. I'll give him a shout. I need it till I decide want I'm gonna do. Again, thanks.:smile: We'll talk price at breakfast.:wink:

Henry,

Hope that wasn't rude of me to offer. The condition was, if you were no longer using it. If you are, do not feel obligated to give it up.

Regards,
- Z

Back