• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

March Meet

Saturday March 15th sounds good to me.
Danny mention that there is a large meet of BMW/M5 the same day. Maybe we can do a cruise or meet with them that day.

David

Saturday March 15th sounds good to me.
Danny mention that there is a large meet of BMW/M5 the same day. Maybe we can do a cruise or meet with them that day.

David

Next weekend is for the Bmers. Saturday the 15th is good for me too.

1. NY2NV Chris 95 Red

1. NY2NV Chris 95 Red

I think I must of been half asleep when I replied to you. For some reason I thought this weekend was our monthly meet (2nd weekend of month) and I just assumed it was the 15th.:biggrin:

1. NY2NV Chris 95 Red
2. TAG Tom 97 Blue
3. SurfsUP David 91 silver

1. NY2NV Chris 95 Red

1. NY2NV Chris 95 Red
2. TAG Tom 97 Blue
4. NSXin702 Levi 92 Red

Where we meeting anyways?

MARCH 15th at 11:00 am Findley Acura in Henderson we'll have lunch at I love sushi. what do you think. Any suggestions Danny?:biggrin:

1. NY2NV Chris 95 Red
2. TAG Tom 97 Blue
4. NSXin702 Levi 92 Red

Where we meeting anyways?

Last edited:
Any way I could get some one to pick me up for the meet :wink: ? I had to sell the Lotus because of my devorce :mad:.

bill

Hey Bill,

Sorry to hear about your divorce. I too recently got a divorce, received our final papers in the mail on Valentine's Day...=)

Where in Vegas do you live?

Levi

Hey Guys!

I'm sorry but I will be travelling at that time.. I am not too happy about missing my first nsx meet in vegas, but work comes first.. btw, is it divorce season or something :confused: bcoz I am in the middle of a divorce too.. oh well, there is always something better in store for privileged people like us!

Have fun!

Tom
96 Black NSX-T

Hey Guys!

I'm sorry but I will be travelling at that time.. I am not too happy about missing my first nsx meet in vegas, but work comes first.. btw, is it divorce season or something :confused: bcoz I am in the middle of a divorce too.. oh well, there is always something better in store for privileged people like us!

Have fun!

Tom
96 Black NSX-T

There's a whole divorce thread in the off topic section, so divorce is definitely in the air. Or maybe the water...=)

Levi

March 15 sounds fine for me, but wasn't our last meet for Sandra's S2000 CR on a Saturday too? Unless someone prefers Sunday March 16, I'm in for Saturday. As an aside, this Saturday's M5 meet will start gathering at 7 am at the Red Rock Station, with a cruise of Las Vegas starting out of there at 8. They will return for a Car meet/show on the east parking lot of Red Rock Station by noon. Let's rendezvous at the Starbuck's (Town Center x Charleston) at 7, leave together at 7:30 for RR Station.

Regards,

Danny

I am out of town for the month of March but Sandra may be able to make it. Keep the info coming.

Nik

Here's a cool pic from our recent engagement photo session :)

ACF984.jpg

Im coming out to play with you guys if that is ok. It will be good to see everyone again.

I am out of town for the month of March but Sandra may be able to make it. Keep the info coming.

Nik

Here's a cool pic from our recent engagement photo session :)

ACF984.jpg

Holy Crap! Not to sound wierd or anything, but after seeing this pic, I want to be married to you guys! Congrats!

Danny

March 15 sounds fine for me, but wasn't our last meet for Sandra's S2000 CR on a Saturday too? Unless someone prefers Sunday March 16, I'm in for Saturday. As an aside, this Saturday's M5 meet will start gathering at 7 am at the Red Rock Station, with a cruise of Las Vegas starting out of there at 8. They will return for a Car meet/show on the east parking lot of Red Rock Station by noon. Let's rendezvous at the Starbuck's (Town Center x Charleston) at 7, leave together at 7:30 for RR Station.

Regards,

Danny

I will try to make it this Sat. Con Expo is killing me. I'm swamped.

Regards,

Danny

I'll try to get there by 7:30am, wow that's early.
Anyone else coming?

I'll try to get there by 7:30am, wow that's early.
Anyone else coming?

Sorry guys, I'm moving this weekend, so I won't be able to make the BMW thing, but I should be good to go for the following weekend...

Have fun...

Levi

Regards,

Danny

Sorry guys i won't make it tomorrow. Work work work. Damn conventions.

Saturday 3/15. How about meet at Starbucks on Town Center X Charleston at 10:30. Cruise to and through Red Rock (Loop) then back to Red Rock Station for lunch, then a movie (10,000 BC?)

Lowellhigh79 (92 Red)

Back