• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

March Meet

Yo dudes,

I'm gonna have to miss this Saturdays meet. I still need to finish moving all my stuff. It's amazing how much crap one can accumulate in a short period of time...=)

Hopefully someone else can pick up Bill, since I was suppose to pick him up...

Have fun guys...

Levi

Gonna see if I can rearrange my schedule to join the group for at least the drive and lunch. CodeBlue has been sitting in the garage a lot lately and needs to enjoy the fresh air........

Hi Guys

Since my trip has been postponed and I'm still in town, I will be joining you guys tomorrow morning! :smile: Look forward to seeing you all and being part of the group.. Hey Levi, try to make it tommorrow.

Tom
96 Black NSX-T

Saturday 3/15. How about meet at Starbucks on Town Center X Charleston at 10:30. Cruise to and through Red Rock (Loop) then back to Red Rock Station for lunch, then a movie (10,000 BC?)

Lowellhigh79 (92 Red)

I'm going to catch up with you guys. I'll call you Danny. Who else is going? PM everyone please.

My son is tuning up for a high school invitational golf tournament and I couldn't change the tee time so count me out this time:frown: Have a blast and be safe!

Hi Guys!

It was nice meeting you all this morning and I really had a great time! Here are some pics of the meet that i took with my phone camera..

Tom

Attachments

• PIC-0122.jpg
    PIC-0122.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 76
  • PIC-0124.jpg
    PIC-0124.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 67
  • PIC-0128.jpg
    PIC-0128.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 70
  • PIC-0129.jpg
    PIC-0129.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 82
  • PIC-0125.jpg
    PIC-0125.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 79
Hi Guys!

It was nice meeting you all this morning and I really had a great time! Here are some pics of the meet that i took with my phone camera..

Tom

Thanks for waiting for me at Starbucks. It was nice meeting you. See you in 2 months.

Chris

It was nice meeting you all. Here are some pictures I took also:

Attachments

• IMG_0006[1].jpg
    IMG_0006[1].jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0010[1].jpg
    IMG_0010[1].jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0011[1].jpg
    IMG_0011[1].jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0012[1].jpg
    IMG_0012[1].jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0016[1].jpg
    IMG_0016[1].jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 67
Two more friends welcomed to the club today! Matt and Tom, hope you can come regularly. Virgil, thanks for coming with your son. Better late than never, especially after a full morning of golf. Looking forward to April and THE WEDDING!

Regards,

Danny

Back