• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Marque Sunday event to showcase NSX in Sacramento

plus.jpg

Please spread the word to all local NSX owners.

Marque Sunday©: 11/9/2008
Fiat, Alfa Romeo, NSX, Skyline, Supra, JDM
Pavilions - 501 Pavilions Lane Sacramento, CA 95825
8:00am to 10:30am - Show and Shine

At least another 3-4 NSX have confirmed...get there by 8:30am if you want to park in the main lot up front.

sac's too far. You should try Pleasanton or Fremont sometime...you'll get a better turn out for the bay area.

Sac isn't far from San Ramon. I used to live in San Ramon and drove to Sac every weekend. 1.5 hrs (and on a Sunday morning, less) and you are there. More seat time in the NSX. :biggrin:

Drive up w/ Danny. He's going the 680-80 route.

Last edited:
how many sac guys are gonna be there Mickey??

also how bad is the driveway at the location? deciding whether or not to rock the Kevlar lip... is it cool if one of my budies comes with his Ducati??

also I was wondering how the roads that the drive will occur on??

Last edited:
how many sac guys are gonna be there Mickey??

also how bad is the driveway at the location? deciding whether or not to rock the Kevlar lip... is it cool if one of my budies comes with his Ducati??

also I was wondering how the roads that the drive will occur on??

Danny,
We have about 4-5 NSXs I know of going from Sac. We may get more.
The driveway shouldn't be an issue from what I remember.
Your buddy with the Ducati is welcome to join.
I'm not organizing the drive, so I can't comment on the roads. m3dragon is one of the organizers. Hopefully he can answer your question here.
FYI - some of us Sac guys are meeting for coffee before the event:

NSXCA Members,

I've talked with several members and it sounds like we will have a good showing of NSXs. I also checked the weather and we should be clear.

For those of you interested in coffee and some laughs before getting to the event, we will be meeting at the Starbucks at Arden and Howe at 7:30am. If you can't make it to Starbuck's, we will see you at the event.

What you need to know for meeting at Starbucks:
Date/Day: 11/9/08; Sunday
Time: 7:30am-8am for coffee and laughs. Leave Starbucks at around 8am.
2100 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
(916) 568-0297

I got a text message from Danny this morning. He said I'm missing out:frown:

As much as I'd like to be there, I have a hangover from last night and wouldn't have been able to go even I'd planned to go... :redface:

J

Back