• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Martin Dabao (917) 968-5619‬ Real estate vulture

Not only has he been staying in the top 5 on the first page of google for his phone number but he has made page 2 of google for the search of his name MARTIN DABAO

You’re welcome MARTIN DABAO

0DC13157-475D-458C-A94A-FF1837910A76.jpg

I must take a dump and bump on fartin Martin......

(917) 968-5619‬ Real estate vulture Martin Dabao

Martin Dabao

I like what docjohn had to say about a bump,

Dump & bump to the asshat Martin Dabao

Hey martin ....take a dabao...........................

"Since 2001, I have assisted many individuals and families sell and buy their homes. For me, it's not just a matter of business, but a personal connection with my clients."

Yeah right Martin Dabao.

Better late than no post, so here's my Friday Bump, for the piece of sh-t name Martin Dabao

Looks like it's time to post a contrarian comment. Not sure that trying to ruin a person's career/life over receipt of a single unwanted telephone call is appropriate. This seems a bit like a miniature version of the NSX Nick circus of a few years ago.
If I recall correctly, the OP at that time threw gasoline on the fire by providing Nick's phone number, address, etc. that he had obtained through back channels of his legal profession. (Suspect that my post won't last long since the OP is Nsxprime's chief censor.)

Looks like it's time to post a contrarian comment. Not sure that trying to ruin a person's career/life over receipt of a single unwanted telephone call is appropriate. This seems a bit like a miniature version of the NSX Nick circus of a few years ago.
If I recall correctly, the OP at that time threw gasoline on the fire by providing Nick's phone number, address, etc. that he had obtained through back channels of his legal profession. (Suspect that my post won't last long since the OP is Nsxprime's chief censor.)

I have no problem with keeping your post and I respect your opinion. My private personal information was taken from court files by this broker. I don’t know what else he was able to access but the court file also contained personal and private info for my siblings. I am sure I am not the one and only person whose court file was accessed by this broker.

As for Nick, his info was in public databases including the gambling websites he denied involvement with.

Last edited:
Back