• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Martin Dabao (917) 968-5619‬ Real estate vulture

..and on the way down..............

My condolences for your loss, Bob. Batmans referred me to this thread, and I want to help bump this guy to the top.

Best wishes, and missed you at NSXPO.

Prime doing such a great job bumping, this showed up on my FB page. Thanks...

MDI.jpg

its-friday-madarfacars-meme.jpg

Funny-Its-Friday-meme-pic.jpg

hmmm ..........................vinegar+water+perfume=Martin Dabao

The guy Martin Dabao called me at 10 in the morning. I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number the guy did not leave me a voicemail cuz usually when I don't recognize I let it ring and when I receive a voicemail if it's something important I will call you back. But in this case since I'm waiting to hear back from jobs I decided to let me call you back. When I called back nobody picks up but the voicemail says his name is Mike Dabao. So I just left him a voicemail saying if this is about a job please call me and if I don't answer leave me a message while I go downstairs to have my morning coffee as usual. And when I'm downstairs my mother comes to me and says listen to the answering machine message I said okay I hear it him when he says his last name I was like wait a minute in my mind sounds like the same last name I hurting the voice mail I checked the phone number and it's the same number that called my cell phone they're asking about my dad selling some property. My dad doesn't own any real estate property or any thing. A little while later I'm sitting downstairs and I get a phone call from the same guy asking for my dad I said he does not live here. They don't know that I still have my same cell phone number I could have switched it and gotten a new number and somebody else got this number they don't know. He said sorry sorry I got the wrong number period Then a while later like 10 20 minutes later my dad gets the same phone call again but he gets it to his cell phone now and my dad don't I don't have any property to sell cuz I don't own property and my dad just hang up the phone. I told him block the number on your cell phone so he can not call you again. Again.

I am late to the party. Story of my life, lol.

TLDR.... yet. Plan to sit down soon and read through the 170+ posts.

My condolences, Bob.

Missed you in San Francisco.

Oh, I forgot.

Bump.

Back