• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Masters '13

me too,everything about this tourney is more special,from coverage to level of play....I think a non household name may win....some good young guns on the tour.

I love the Masters. Have been watching it for as long as I can remember. When I was very young, around 3yrs old, we lived across the street from the course. Maybe that's why I'm such a fan. :D

Pulling for Jason Day. Unfortunate he bogeyed the last 2 holes yesterday. Hoping he plays well the last round just like 2011.
Would also be nice to see would be 1st time Masters winner to be Brandt S. and Adam Scott but Angel C. is always dangerous on Majors.
The course is beautiful. Watching it on TV on HD is awesome. Would be a dream to watch the Masters in person let alone play that course.
This is going to be a very unproductive day. Already sat on the couch watching F1 Chinese GP and now more couch sitting for the Masters.

72775f74-1025-40de-831f-bc969dc59af3_tiger-shots-side-by-side.jpg

Back