• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

May 21 Meet in LA area anyone?

I realize it's short notice, but we were thinking of having something of an "open house" here on Saturday the 21st. It'd give people an opportunity to check out our carbon fiber offerings in person, and I'd be a good chance to get together and shoot the breeze with other NSX'ers.
We'd have food and refreshments, courtesy of the RIDE organization (chime in any time Michael), and maybe we could hit some nearby canyons on the way out.

Maybe we could use this thread to gauge interest. If I can get say ten people in, it's a go! Remember, think FREE FOOD :biggrin:

Interest anyone?

Can not make it that day. How about the 5/28 instead

Hi Guys!

I am a representative of the RIDE organization and would like to pass out some RIDE promotional material at this event as well. Things like postcards, stickers, pens, flashlights, chamois, etc...

RIDE is a non-profit organization that is trying to promote non-smoking among young people active in all aspects of the import scene between the ages of 14 to 30 yrs old, and tobacco industry infiltration in import industry related events.

More info can be seen at www.projectride.net if anyone is interested in the cause.

Please reply if you are up for a meet and open house!
-Michael.

14-30? cooooool!!!! i am on exempt status :tongue: hiya michael & tiff :biggrin:

FlightNSX said:
Hi Guys!

RIDE is a non-profit organization that is trying to promote non-smoking among young people active in all aspects of the import scene between the ages of 14 to 30 yrs old, and tobacco industry infiltration in import industry related events.

-Michael.

I want to drive up to LA.

ok, so it looks like we're at:

1) FlightNSX
2) evof575gtc
3) Zero-Cool
4) PoohBEAR
5) CKS Papa
6) NSX/MR2
7)

It's up here in Industry - nice location, plenty of room! We have 7, let's get to 10 at least!

James

Is it open to nsxers only or can other car people come.

95Mr2Turbo said:
It's up here in Industry - nice location, plenty of room! We have 7, let's get to 10 at least!

James
Is this going to be a "come-one come-all" event?

Last edited:
CDX_NSX said:
Any updates on if this is a NSX-only or come-one-come-all event?
I was told it is an NSX Only event.

OK then. Sounds good. Thanks, Scott. :)

In that case, you can add me to the list. :D

1) FlightNSX
2) evof575gtc
3) Zero-Cool
4) PoohBEAR
5) CKS Papa
6) NSX/MR2
7) CDX_NSX
8)

Is this thread meeting up with the Santa Clarita peeps? Let me know and I will get in touch with everyone else here in my neck of the woods.

i'll see if i can convince boss man to join you guys for a day. he drives a corvette though...don't bash him too much!

Looks like J. C. Shandy is in too:

1) FlightNSX
2) evof575gtc
3) Zero-Cool
4) PoohBEAR
5) CKS Papa
6) NSX/MR2
7) CDX_NSX
8)[/QUOTE]
9)J. C. Shandy

ONE more to make this thing go! who will it be?? Brad where the heck are you man?

SuperSpeed "Art" is upgrading to 100%.
James, I guess we are good to go; right!
Throw the Pizzas in the oven! Ice cold beer will hit the spot as well.
See you all

Allright!
We're good to go. Let's try to get here:
16059 Kaplan Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91744

at around noon. I'll update if this time changes.

-james

Hmm, in Industry and only NSX's...... I don't live too far so I think I'll be free this Saturday and will try to stop by. Gives me a good chance to play with my new camera I just picked up tonight :smile:

Back