• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet at Pacific Commons (Automall) in Fremont - FRIDAY night July 22nd

All

So........ anyone interested in a Meet at Pacific Commons (Automall) in Fremont on FRIDAY night July 22rd? (Meeting location, see below...)

The weather is supposed to be somewhat nice. Feel free to check it: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USCA0403

OK, here's the 411...

So this invite is for anyone in the area South Bay/East Bay/North Bay/Peninsula with time and interest in meeting up this Friday night and is interested in joining us. Also please feel free to come in your Daily Driver if you don't happen to have your NSX available to drive Friday night. We welcome all enthusiasts as well, as you don't have to own an NSX to come out and visit and meet us!

MEETING TIME:

7:30-8:00PM ish for those that want to eat
8:00-8:30PM ish all others can show up or better yet; whenever if you just want to hang out or get "Asian Pearl Tea drinks" there is a Tapioca Express that closes at midnight.

*** NEW LOCATION FOR PARKING: Parking Lot in front of Panera Bread at Pacific Commons at the Automall in Fremont. Its next to Mad Fish, Tapioca Express, and Rubio's. The restaurants are located in the same plaza as Lowe's just on the opposite side, closer to the main st. ***

FYI, incase you want to eat there here are some options.

Places to EAT:

Panera Bread
43305 Christy St.
Fremont

Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill
43405 Christy St.
Fremont

Little Mad Fish
43337 Christy St.
Fremont

Tapioca Express
43421 Christy St.
Fremont

A few more places to eat across the street: eg: Jamba Juice, Five Guys Burgers, Ohana Hawaiian BBQ, PF Changs, Market Broiler, etc.

Afterwards, we have a few choices...

- Chill outside in parking lot (assuming security doesnt ask us to leave)
- Drive to Bay Street Coffee in Irvington district
- Drive to a Starbucks
- Drive to Milpitas area

See you guys Friday night!

Last edited:
1. Edub
2. 02#154

1. Edub
2. 02#154
3. MikeC - bringing the P-car :biggrin:

Ah yes, the old regime chimed in first.

Look at what happened at a 30~ Mazda meet yesterday.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBi97SBwVNo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBi97SBwVNo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0527.jpg
    IMAG0527.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 450
  • IMAG0528.jpg
    IMAG0528.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 452

:confused: ... and this is related to the topic of this thread in what way? Let's try to stay on-topic guys :wink:

J

Alain, several things come to mind from your post....

1) what was the purpose of you posting this Mazda meet on a post regarding an upcoming NSX meet?

2) did it accomplish anything?

3) don't you think your post is better served in a Mazda forum?

4) at the very least you should have made a new post in the off topic section :confused:

5) your math teacher is upset with you (time to break out the abacus
220px-Abacus_6.png
or the infamous Casio Watch Calculator
200px-Calculatorwatch.jpg
, as I don't see 30 Mazda's, not that I want too :eek:

remember big brother aka senior citizen from the old regime is watching :biggrin:

Now let's get back on-topic

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBi97SBwVNo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rBi97SBwVNo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Unless something else comes up, I'll plan on being there.

1. Edub
2. 02#154
3. MikeC - bringing the P-car
4. iCEE
5. Blood Stone

where's the new regime?

where's the new regime?

At the coffee shop :cool:

I will try and make it out that evening but in the IS-F (NSX is buried/garage....)

Last edited:
I was going to go to this event, but have another event that just pushed it off on my plate as of last night.

we were all hoping you would attend this Friday's NSX event, as we were counting on you to treat everyone :eek: all 432 Nor Cal members will take a rain check :biggrin:

we were all hoping you would attend this Friday's NSX event, as we were counting on you to treat everyone :eek: all 432 Nor Cal members will take a rain check :biggrin:

Well, if u see the girl that asked me to wine and dine her u would understand.

She'll make the Heart Cafe gals go green with envy and certainly they wouldn't want her around their men unsupervised.

I was going to go to this event, but have another event that just pushed it off on my plate as of last night.

She'll make the Heart Cafe gals go green with envy and certainly they wouldn't want her around their men unsupervised.

why don't you bring her out to the meet as part of your plans for the evening. surely you will be guaranteed a second date after she meets the kind of upstanding guys you hang out with :eek: :biggrin:

why don't you bring her out to the meet as part of your plans for the evening. surely you will be guaranteed a second date after she meets the kind of upstanding guys you hang out with :eek: :biggrin:

I'm going to be all the way in Los Altos Grill. Too far of a drive. She does live in Mil-Penis.

I'm still showing up tomorrow night but I'll be leaving a little on the early side: 9:30

J

:rolleyes:

Back