• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet & Coffee Cruise Sat July 14 8am, Richmond Hill

Meet & Coffee Cruise Sat July 14 8am, Richmond Hill

Alright a number of you have requested another coffee meet and cruise for this Saturday (8am) so here is a sign up post. Same format as the last two. Exact meet location and cruise route are TBD. If you are interested please PM me for exact rendezvous. It will be somewhere in Richmond Hill.

This is once again an open event for all to gather for a morning social. We had 9 cars the first time 8 the second. Lets top those this Saturday.

1) Owen
2) Roger
3) Chris H
4) Sean B
5) Bruno
6) Rick
7) Saturn
8) Ken

Last edited:
As far as I know, we are still a go at 8am (Sorry Roger, we will make the next one in the evening or later in the morning, promise!).

Forecast looks good so come out for breakfast and a cruise drive.

I might be able drop by for some Tims before I drop my son of at tutoring.

Let me know if I should invite other friends with nice cars but not nsx.

Invite a few friends if you like. It is an open/causal meet for morning coffee then a short drive before heading home. For most of us family guys it fits our weekend routine best. See you all tomorrow.

Nice to see all of you today and enjoyed a spirited drive. Don't forget we have a NSXCC dinner social planned for next thursday at the Yacht Club. Sign up is posted in the club forum. Hope to see some (if not all) of you next week.

a5f1129e.jpg

Last edited:
Back