Meet & Coffee, Cruise, Sat Sept 1, Richmond Hill

Meet & Coffee, Cruise, Sat Sept 1, Richmond Hill

It has been some time since we last hosted a morning meet and cruise. A few of you have expressed interest for this long weekend, so I thought to post one for sign up. Our plan is to gather for a quick 30mins social, then do the cruise. I have mapped out a scenic 60-75mins drive up to Newmarket and finish back at the starting point for breakfast. Propose gathering time is 730am and start our cruise at 8am. Back for breakfast by 915 and finish by 10am.

Sorry about the early start. Just if we want clear roads, we need to start a little early.

As usual, please sign up and PM me for more details. Some of you have already received invites via email.

Owen
Bruno
Sean F
Robert C
Sean B
Rick M
Edward K
Garrick
Arshad
Jim E
Ken
Saturn

Last edited:
Oh BRam, it's just a car race :>))))))))

PVR maybe? I can record it and you can drop by to watch right after breakfast.

Thanks Owen....but is never the same watching the race after it's completed.

Unlike most sane people, that would PVR or wait for the race to be replayed at some normal hour, I wait up until after 1 AM to watch the Qualy and Race LIVE.... crazy Eh

Bram

never the same watching the race after it's completed.

Unlike most sane people, that would PVR or wait for the race to be replayed at some normal hour, I wait up until after 1 AM to watch the Qualy and Race LIVE.... crazy Eh

Technically you will still be watching the "Race" live on Sunday morning as we are meeting Saturday instead, and I can offer to watch from my PVR at 10am (or 60 mins after live broadcast). Nevertheless, come out if you change your mind. Still a long drive from the west end, albeit Firth is joining us from Ancaster.

Anyone else?

Be there but for 8 lol and can we slow it down on the bumpy stretches for my poor lowered NSX... Her bum and chest still hurt from the last drive :)

Last edited:
Back