• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet & Cruise, Saturday June 2, 830am Richmond Hill

Meet & Cruise, Saturday June 2, 830am Richmond Hill

For one reason or another, I know many of your are skipping Est Fest this weekend, but certainly some/all of you have expressed interest to meet for an evening/a morning coffee social plus a short cruise. So I am reaching out to gauge interest. Summer is short and we want to get something going right away. I would suggest to host our first meet on Saturday June 2 830am

Meeting spot I am open to suggestions, but understand where everyone is driving in from, I would suggest the north/west corner of Leslie and Major Mackenzie (Parking area in between the Tim Hortons and RBC). Format could be anything, but our first meet can simply be a coffee social for an hour, then head out for a cruise up Leslie to Vandorf Side Road, and cut back over to Woodine and down the bypass. If there are more interesting routes in the area please do suggest and we will try it.

The meet will conclude within 2.5 hrs of start time so to minimize interference with family commitments, which is good enough for most just wanting to social with other NSXs. If this proves to be a success and you guys want to make this a regular gathing until end of the season, I am up for that.

Okay, sign up is here, and event date/location is set. Who is up for a meet? Note this is NOT an NSXCC function so anyone is welcome to take part.

1 Owen
2 Sean B
3 David B
4 Sean F
5 Lionel
6 Edward K (doubtful)
7 Arshad
8 Athar
9 Tengerph
10 Will
11 Bruno
12 Chris H
13 Danny
14 Garrick
15 Mike (No car, just parts)

Last edited:
That location is good for me. I just hope the car will be ready. Shop said the car would be done June 1 =S

I would love to join you guys more often, can't do this one as its my daughters 11 birthday party on Saturday. but would you guys consider meeting in kitchener or waterloo as then im driving an hour from London just to get there.
eddy

Last edited:
I would love to join you guys more often, can't do this one as its my daughters 11 birthday party on Saturday. but would you guys consider meeting in kitchener or waterloo as then im driving an hour from London just to get there.
eddy

I'm most definitely in for something like that. My hour radius is London - Toronto -Fergus-Niagara Falls and all points in between. I'm not sure I can make it on a bi-weekly basis, but I am sure as hell going to get the most use out of my car this summer as possible.

Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, Mississauga, North York, Toronto (DT), Oakville and even Hamilton work but I'm coming out from Markham/Pickering border so Kitchner would definitely have to be a late morning early afternoon meet if we ever do that. Spend my weekdays up at 5:45am to get to work for 7 - 7:15am...dude needs his beauty sleep on weekends :D. Eddy W how does Oakville work for you...like say off Dorval or Trafalgar QEW exits for future meets? What's everyone else's
Opinion.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337826939.296743.jpg

As mentioned previously. We can start various non club gathering anywhere we like. Location will dictate how many cars we get. This suggested meet is more cater to people missing est fest and lives north of the Gta. When we set one up in Kitchener. It will attract another group of owners and likely 10-11 cars. If we move to Oakville another 10-11 cars will show up so doesn't matter where this first one is held. We can move it around so all has a chance to meet up.

We can suggest a few more locations for the next one but let's try this first one and then decide where the next should be.

As mentioned previously. We can start various non club gathering anywhere we like. Location will dictate how many cars we get. This suggested meet is more cater to people missing est fest and lives north of the Gta. When we set one up in Kitchener. It will attract another group of owners and likely 10-11 cars. If we move to Oakville another 10-11 cars will show up so doesn't matter where this first one is held. We can move it around so all has a chance to meet up.

We can suggest a few more locations for the next one but let's try this first one and then decide where the next should be.

Sounds good!

Guys I will go! excited to meet NSX owners here in Toronto, but dont know if I can wake up that early though...:smile:

Guys I will go! excited to meet NSX owners here in Toronto, but dont know if I can wake up that early though...:smile:

Tengerph, is that you? Show off that Imola of yours!!

I like to specify we are meeting inside the shopping plaza (Parking area in between the Tim Hortons and RBC).

Last edited:
Tengerph, is that you? Show off that Imola of yours!!

I like to specify we are meeting inside the shopping plaza (Parking area in between the Tim Hortons and RBC).

Hi Owen, yeah, it's me.:smile:
Im eager to hear everyone's exhaust note, Im deciding on an aftermarket exhaust.

I'm in! What time are we set on?

Bruno
Evolution
--------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back