• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet & Cruise, Saturday June 2, 830am Richmond Hill

Great to see all of you. 8 NSXs plus a Ferrari. Nice Saturday morning meet and short cruise. Best of all it was nice and dry.

There is a formal club meet on June 16, click below link for details.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162218

Great to welcome our newest club member Mike (myw), who is in search for his dream ride. Take your time and enjoy the process. Much of the fun is during your search. Just ask Sean Firth!!

We can look at another meet say June 23rd or July 7th. We can meet in Woodbridge say around Hwy 7/Islington area. Similar morning coffee and drive format then take a cruise up Islington/Hwy 27 and cross King Vaughan Road. That should be a fun drive. Hope to see more cars from Woodbridge though.

aeeb9cf7.jpg

d92ccd99.jpg

Last edited:
twas nice to meet everyone for the first time; the chats, hospitality and the car ride shawn!

twas also nice to see the imola from last year that i almost picked up again owned by a primer-rx7 as well.

i thought i was going to be late this morning so i didnt bring any parts... next time lol

some quick and dirty pictures (sorry as i am not a pro photographer)

enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3290web.jpg
    IMG_3290web.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3292web.jpg
    IMG_3292web.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3297web.jpg
    IMG_3297web.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_3298web.jpg
    IMG_3298web.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3299web.jpg
    IMG_3299web.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3302web.jpg
    IMG_3302web.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3303web.jpg
    IMG_3303web.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_3304web.jpg
    IMG_3304web.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,313
  • IMG_3305web.jpg
    IMG_3305web.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3306web.jpg
    IMG_3306web.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_3307web.jpg
    IMG_3307web.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_3308web.jpg
    IMG_3308web.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3310web.jpg
    IMG_3310web.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Nice pics Michael thanks for posting! Great to meet everyone today and hope to see everyone more often this year!
Here's my contribution to the pics...not that great a shot but I'm a baby in the cold and really wanted to keep my hands in my jacket pocket when outside lol.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338651791.169340.jpg

dood did we get a chance to meet?!?!

Nice pics Michael thanks for posting! Great to meet everyone today and hope to see everyone more often this year!
Here's my contribution to the pics...not that great a shot but I'm a baby in the cold and really wanted to keep my hands in my jacket pocket when outside lol.
View attachment 87442

Great to see all of you. 8 NSXs plus a Ferrari. Nice Saturday morning meet and short cruise. Best of all it was nice and dry.

There is a formal club meet on June 16, so check in on the NSXCC section for details.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162218

Great to welcome our newest club member Mike (myw), who is in search for his dream ride. Take your time and enjoy the process. Much of the fun is during your search. Just ask Sean Firth!!

I think we should look at another gathering date say July 7th. We can meet in Woodbridge say around Hwy 7/Islington area. Similar morning coffee and drive format then take a cruise up Islington/Hwy 27 and cross King Vaughan Road. That should be a fun drive. Hope to see more cars from Woodbridge though.

aeeb9cf7.jpg

d92ccd99.jpg

July 7 should be good! Hope to see
some familiar faces and some new ones too! See you guys there.

Nice finally meeting y'all. Had great time. My Internet is extremely slow up North, I'll be posting the pics I took early next week :) I'm an amateur @ photography though, so don't get your hopes up :p

Sean, saw your posts. Congrats on your new NSX. I am a life resident of Ancaster and Dundas. I have known some of the Firths from days gone by. See tou at one of the events and we can compare NSXs. Have fun with your new dream car.
John Beckett

Last edited:
Back