• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet this friday night? 2-15-08

I stopped by in-n-out......got some food and then was on my way......as soon as I finished I laid on the gas and was home in record time......

Of course that fricken cop had to follow me all the way to in-n-out.......

I stopped by in-n-out......got some food and then was on my way......as soon as I finished I laid on the gas and was home in record time......

Of course that fricken cop had to follow me all the way to in-n-out.......

lol we were all wondering why you went straight instead of turning with us, then we remembered you wanted In -n- Out. At least all the cop did was follow you. Glad everyone made it home ok.

All of the pics I took are whack. I just wasn't steady enough to take good pics at night. Sorry guys. Next time I'll bring a tripod.

J

Good seeing everyone last night. It's been a while since I've seen some of you guys.

If you guys want pictures next time, let me know. I had my camera with me, but I didn't bother to pull it out since I've taken enough S2000 pictures there.

p56521811-4.jpg

Any of you guys coming out tonight? Looks like the 350Z/G3x guys will be out in force.

Back