• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet this weekend?

Look's like I’ll be busy this weekend 03-04-06 and next weekend.
Remodeling the garage for the NSX :biggrin:

amgnsx said:
Look's like I’ll be busy this weekend 03-04-06 and next weekend.
Remodeling the garage for the NSX :biggrin:

Ariel,
Dude, that's weak. You are working on the garage to park the NSX instead of coming out to drive it? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Tell you what - I'll drive to your place and pick up your yellow beauty to drive to the meet. That way you get to remodel the garage and your car gets out. :biggrin: :tongue: It's a win-win situation.

mickeylex said:
Ariel,
Dude, that's weak. You are working on the garage to park the NSX instead of coming out to drive it? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Tell you what - I'll drive to your place and pick up your yellow beauty to drive to the meet. That way you get to remodel the garage and your car gets out. :biggrin: :tongue: It's a win-win situation.

LOL

I got a better idea.... I'll hire some Contractor and sit in my NSX while they remodel and wait till they are done and then drive it in. :biggrin:

we'll see….
I guess if the weather is permitting sat or sun I may try to make some time in the AM to swing by to the meet just for a lil bit and get back to working in the garage :rolleyes:

Consider this a warning. "My NSX is a lil dusty due to the garage construction that’s going on." :frown:

Spartan2-3, yeah yeah i guess you can say "you missed a spot" this time. :frown:

As of today, accuweather.com shows Saturday as partly sunny with rain possible in the evening. Let's see how the weather holds up on Friday to gauge for Saturday.

Wow, so Saturday looks to be the only dry day in the next 6 days! I'm up for squeezing in a meet between the storms :biggrin:

I won't be able to make it this Saturday as I have prior commitments. Have fun... But, not too much fun without me... Take lots of pics...

Mike

I'll be there if we meet in Milpitas. 11:30am-12 sound fine? Let's meet in front of Macaroni Grill and decide where we'll have lunch.

Hey all,

Once again, I'm at the shop 9:00 am for yet another dyno session.
When race season starts, that dyno never turns off....ahhhhhh....ohhhh...dang...my floor gets messed up again.

Nalesh, come by please if nothing happens....not for floors, just for coffee.
I don't think the weather will hold up too long.

white93nsx said:
Have fun guys. I'm instructing at an autocross school for the Porsche Club Sat. If you guys want to check out some Porsche's in action, we'll be at Candlestick Park all day. Not an NSX event but certainly fun to see.

Mike...hows the parking situation there at candlestick?.. might want to come check it out :)

juejaimon said:
Mike...hows the parking situation there at candlestick?.. might want to come check it out :)

Steve,
Candlestick is pretty open, you can have a view of your car and the event @ the same time. Arlo, Coleman and I watched an auto-x event about a year ago. Holler @ me if you want to go, Im only 10-15 minutes from the stick.

Just got back from a concert.
So, what's the plan for Saturday? Are we having lunch? In Milpitas or somewhere else? If not, I'll cruise over to Hoover's (assuming I get out of bed in time) :biggrin:

how about a small meet @ hooters @ 12 pm in dublin??? You all have till 9am to decide! If not, then i'll c u @ hooters!:biggrin:

I'll swing by Hoover's between 9:30 AM and 10AM. I'll bring some donuts to go with the coffee!!! :biggrin:

Back