• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

meet tomorrow Sunday 5/10 !!!

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread/2213019

for all you local guys, there's supposed to be a big gathering of imports tomorrow early afternoon. i thought it may be nice for us to get some prime members to get together and show up for this. i know a few of us showed up for the tap x grand opening and this place is pretty chill big ample parking and the cops leaves everyone alone here...last time they just gave a hard time to the viper guys :)

anyone interested in going?

It was good. I was the only NSX there though.
Tons of Civics and Integras, good amount of S2000s
Total about 180 cars or so
Good meet.
I'm younger than most NSX owners in the Bay Area, but still these guys were a lot younger than me.

yea i ran late, spent some time with my grandparents for mothers day. i got there around 4-430pm and the lot was empty....

EndLess how old are you? Just curious what young was lol.

oops. sorry Jimbo. That means Cruz, James and I need to cancel the reservations at Chuck-e-Cheese now. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

yeah the crowd tends to be a little younger.

and no EDuB I'm not that young! lol I'm 26

oops. sorry Jimbo. That means Cruz, James and I need to cancel the reservations at Chuck-e-Cheese now. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Not so fast! Remember I'm single and I've heard Chuck E. Cheese is full of hot aunts and moms!

J

Not so fast! Remember I'm single and I've heard Chuck E. Cheese is full of hot aunts and moms!

J

So True, So True..I wish I can speak on this but I better don't:wink:

I was in the area and saw lot of people in one area so I drove through saw no other NSX's so I took off. I m 25 and yeah these kids were even younger there but it doesn't bother me. They had a nice meet though I saw atleast 100 cars there. Would of been nice to have a NSX corner or center stage lol..

J

Who let out my secret of where I pick up my dates??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Yup I roll up with all my winning tickets and it's like shooting fish in a bucket :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wink: :biggrin:

So, are we having a meet this Friday? Instead of meeting up at our usual spot we can meet up at Chuck E. Cheese a few exits north :biggrin: Think they'll notice if I give 'em tickets from D&B instead?

But really, is anyone down for a meet? I guess I should make a new thread...

J

Back