• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet tonight

The Nationwide meet is at Eck"s Saloon tonight. Starting at 9pm. I'll be there at 845 to get a good spot. I know Gabe is coming, hope to see more of you there!!!

9890 w Girton DR
Denver CO 80227

@ 9pm

Will,

I went to the meet on Sunday night and it was a blast!! We moved around to a few locations around the city which was cool then we cruised up to Longmont from park meadows. There were about 150-200 cars there for sure and me and John were the only NSX's there at the meet. Needless to say that our cars drew quite the crowds! There were even more GTR's there (I think I counted 4 of them) than NSX's. All in all it was a cool time to stretch the legs on the NSX with John on the highway along with other cars there. I highly suggest next time some more local owners come down to the meets. I will admit it's sort of a younger crowd but everyone is enthusiastic about their cars and that's what's cool about the meet.

I realize I'm bumping an old thread, but do any of you guys frequent the Cars & Coffee events in Lafayette? I'm been considering picking up an NSX and would like to hear from some of the local owners. Cheers.

I'm a frequent attendant at the Lafayette Coffee & Cars as I live in the neighborhood. I've been amazed at the quality/quantity of rolling stock that will show up on any given Saturday. Ferraris are a dime a dozen as are Lambos. P-cars are abundant (of course) Cobras (original and kit cars) GT 40's and sometimes, even an NA2 NSX. That's me. There was an F40 that drove up several times. Also, last fall, saw what appeared to be Mark Donahough's AMC Penske Javelin Trans Am ride from (I believe) 1970. Perfect right down to the TRACO stickers on the motor.

I don't think it gets much play in the winter but weather permitting, it's worth the ride. Get there early as the parking lot will be overflowing after 8:30-9:00. Highly recommended for gear heads and everybody else, too.

Back