• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meets?

Although I may not be an NSX owner, I have a great affinity for them and was just wondering if anyone in the Atlanta area ever does a mini meet or get together. Im on the southside down near PTC.

Reason I ask is because I have made friends with a local owner who I would like to get involved with the community some and if people are willing to do a meet, maybe try to get him to get his car out.

we havent done a varsity night in a while. Now that I am back in town I have some time to do things again.

Maybee some of the other guys are down for the varsity one night next month.

we havent done a varsity night in a while. Now that I am back in town I have some time to do things again.

Maybee some of the other guys are down for the varsity one night next month.

I am down for this.

I think some of use are also going to Spring Break Nationals in Daytona March 13-15

If any of the NSX guys are interested, on April 18, us southside Legend guys are holding a get together in Peachtree City, which may include a bbq and some dyno pulls. If you guys are interested, let me know and I will try to get you guys more info so you can join in.

hmm I might join you guys for the legend meet if you are doing dyno pulls. I have been wanting to see what the sl55 is putting down. Keep us posted on how this shapes up.

Varsity is this thursday but it might be a bit cold. Lets get a show of hands for who is up for the varsity. If its too cold we can do next month.

hmm I might join you guys for the legend meet if you are doing dyno pulls. I have been wanting to see what the sl55 is putting down. Keep us posted on how this shapes up.

Varsity is this thursday but it might be a bit cold. Lets get a show of hands for who is up for the varsity. If its too cold we can do next month.

If the weather is good, then I will be there.

On another note, Spring Break Nationals is on for the following weekend in Daytona Beach. Does anyone care to join me in this?

Looks like its going to be a cold night tomorrow. So I am out for varsity this week.

Also cant made the daytona trip this year. Need more notice :) But I am thinking about doing the gumball this year. You doing that again?

Ill start a new thread and see if we cant get a mini meet planned one weekend this month. Damn gotta do everything myself :)

If anyone is still interested, i was never able to get ahold of the shop for dyno runs for the April 18th meet us legend guys are having, i mean i still have about 2 weeks so Im still trying, but you guys are more than welcome to come and join us if you want. Its going to be held at an Audio shop in Peachtree City.

If you would like more info, just check out this link:http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f7/lets-do-again-atl-133708/

Would love to see some of you guys out there. Hit me up if you are interested.

Back