• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Memorabilia Memorabilia: Vintage Acura "Car Care Products" kit - New, never used

For sale:

Vintage "Acura Car Care Products" kit specifically for the NSX. Brand new, never used.

My guess is that it is from the mid 90s as it has a black NA1 NSX on the box.

The kit has a leather/vinyl protector, glass cleaner, and a spray cleaner/polish. None have ever been opened or used.

I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to actually USE the products in the kit since they are at least 20 years old, but they are very cool to have as NSX memorabilia for addition to your collection of NSX goodies. Super rare.

**I am not responsible for any damage that these products may cause if (for some reason) you decide to actually use them on your car!**

$140 shipped in Continental US only. I cannot ship aerosols by air/internationally, so NO ALASKA/HAWAII/INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!!!

Please contact me at [email protected] with any questions. Send payment to [email protected] (Paypal) and please add 3% paypal fee (total of $144)

DSC06194.jpgDSC06197.jpg

Back