• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Metro Vancouver Acura-Honda Show-n-Shine Hats Off Day June 2, 2012

It's time again for the Burnaby Heights Hats Off Day Show-n-Shine. This year's Hats Off Day in Burnaby is June 2. The Acura-Honda Show-N-Shine portion of Hats Off Day will be at the same place on Hastings Street in front of Happy Honda (same as last year). Pre-staging will be done in the parking lot at the back of the school again this year (Hastings and Holdum). This is a fun event and I hope everyone will participate again this year. Stay tuned for more info.

Meeting and Registration area for this year.
hatsoffparking.jpg

Honda Registration Form
Hats Off Day June2, 2012 Registration form

If you PM your registration information to me I will see that a completed form is delivered to the dealership and your show card will be waiting for you at the staging area. It doesn't get any easier than that!

Heights Web Site
http://www.burnabyheights.com/qs/page/1824/1798/-1

Last edited:
registration forms are now available. Please see the first pot.

There will be 5 awards handed out again this year as well as free hot dog bbq. for registered participants again.

Categories;

1. Best of Show
2. Best car club representation
3. Best in car entertainment
4 Best original stock (12 yrs. and older)
5. Best originality

Two weeks to go until the Show-n-Shine. Weather is looking good long range. Let's get those registration forms in or PM me your info and I will submit it to the dealership for you.

Show-n-Shine is this Saturday. Hope to see as many Metro Vancouver NSX's as possible. You always attract a great crowd.

Back