• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Metro Vancouver, Hats Off Day show-n-shine June 1, 2013

It's time again!. This year's Hats Off Day in Burnaby is June 1st. The Honda/Acura Show-N-Shine portion of Hats Off Day will be at the same place on Hastings Street in front of Happy Honda (same as last year). Pre-staging will be done in the parking lot at the back of the school again this year (Hastings and Holdum). This is a fun event and I hope everyone will participate again this year. A BBQ hotdog lunch will be provided for all registered participants. Stay tuned for more info.

Meeting and Registration area for this year.
hatsoffparking.jpg

Honda/Acura Registration Form
Hats Off Day June1, 2013 Registration form

This year's form is "Fillable" so you can type in all your info into the form and print it out or save it if you "Sign" it in Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you can save it you can send it to me and I'll make sure you are registered (PM for where to send it). As an alternate you can PM your registration information to me and I will see that a completed form is delivered to the dealership and your show card will be waiting for you at the staging area. It doesn't get any easier than that!

Heights Web Site
http://www.burnabyheights.com/events/hats-off-day/

angus usually comes. I'm working on another NSX to attend as well. Do sign up. The NSX's are always a big hit at the show-n-shine.

This year's award categories:

Best of Show
Best Entertainment System
Best Custom
Best Factory original (12 years and older)
Best Club Representation

Get your form filled out and faxed or PM your info to me and I'll get it done for you. It's going to be a great day this year!

Back