• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan Brunch Nov 3

it's getting very close to storage season folks. if we want to get together in eastern michigan we better do it soon. i suggest brunch/lunch and a drive on nov 2 or 3. how many of you can make it?

[This message has been edited by nicholas421 (edited 22 October 2002).]

Sorry,

Can't be there. I'm working on both days. Are you going to make it to EXPO. How does the car drive?

Tim

aint work a bitch?
unfortunately i cant make it to nsxpo. my client is cutting over to a new system on nov 1 so they will need me around. on the flip side, they are thinking about sponsoring me in the players run in february(www.playersrun.com) so maybe that will make up for missing nsxpo.

my car is running great. thanks again for helping me!

Hey Nicholas
Thanks for the e mail. I can make it let me know the details thanks. If you need a co pilot let me know!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by prov4re (edited 23 October 2002).]

I saw a silver Nsx at Surburban Acura a couple of weeks ago with a big scratch on the front bumper anyone here?

plans:

~sunday , 11am brunch @ Mr. B's in Rochester (423 S MAIN ST)

~1pm kart-2-kart high speed indoor go karting (i figure it would be a good idea to get our aggressive driving over with early... www.kart2kart.com )

~2pm start drive (any suggestions on routes?)

~3pm brewery for a drink

please feel free to make suggestions.

[This message has been edited by nicholas421 (edited 30 October 2002).]

Nick, great event today. Thanks for inviting me and my Viper and Supra friends. Great bunch of guys there today. Nice to meet all of you. Nice day and nice spirited cruise to top it all off. Great bunch of cars too.

Sean

Hey Nick thanks again for a great time.
There was somthing like 22 cars there a one piont nice turn out.

Best of show black Ferrari 308 what a clean car ( gets bouns points for buying brunch)

Big dog award the to blue vipers for the brute force and great smoke show. They need to take the leash off and let them run.

Best domestic the silver corvete with the tricked out rims and line lock what a burn out! (also gets bouns points for bying drinks}

Best Nsx the zanardi to bad he couldnt stay for a drive.

Best mods Johns red 2000 CTSC Nsx clean stero install.

Scratch your head award to the 911 carrera that had the trailer hitch atached (whats up with that?}

Does any one remember what the name of that magazine was that was taking pics I thought it was joyride.com but not sure. Please post any picsyou have. I bet those kids at the go kart track are going to be talking about that day for a long time. Had a great time thanks again!

Sorry to have missed the event. Looks like you guys had a great time. Nick, why don't we try it again in the spring. John, sorry I wasn't there to see your car now that it is completed? Did you get the fuel issues settled?

By the way, Next time, I hope to have my NSX TT there. Fuel management issues so I won't have it until later but fuel management will be by Factor X.

Originally posted by prov4re:

Best of show black Ferrari 308 what a clean car ( gets bouns points for buying brunch)

actually lunch was on John.
it was a great turn out. the 2 vipers "lighting it up" was the highlight.
we definitely have to do it again!

Nick,

Awesome meet. SORE from all that karting! To all that attended, what a great group of enthusiasts.

Many thanks to Dan who even offered to let my drive his car. Dan, I promise I'll take you up on that offer some day. "Batman" I appreciate the ride. Nice Supra. Sweet Zanardi, and the 308 was a VERY pleasant suprise.

I got pics posted on www.llarena.org/nsx_meet.htm

I only wish I took more shots.

If anyone else wants to post pics there, you are more than welcome to.

Take care everyone! Working diligently to get every nickle and dime into the NSX fund.

nsx_wannabe (aka 323ic)

Hello Everyone!

I really am sorry for leaving you all in the middle of the event. Had to run some things for the day...

I live 1/2 mile up the road, and I cant believe Ive never tried karting...gotta try it now..
Spring get-together sounds like a plan! THis event was great! My first time in such an outing, and what an experience. Met so many fun and interesting people..

Hope to keep in touch with all of you! Let me know if theres anything coming up soon!

Kit

[This message has been edited by Redeye (edited 04 November 2002).]

http://vca1.viperclub.org/ubb/Forum14/HTML/015093.html

here's a link to the video gang,

thanks for the invite, great time was had by all.

Hats off to Brain mixing it up in the parking lot, nice video of his NSX 4 wheel drifting across the lot!

Thanks for the hospitality John, and George, much appreciated.

excuse me while I go shop for new tires, hahaha.

------------------
Ryan

1997 Viper GTS Blue/White

[This message has been edited by genXgts (edited 05 November 2002).]

Damn, The video was hilarious, especially the ZO6. John, where were you? Sorry I missed it.

Tim

Back