• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

If we can get 6-8 NSXs out for Bakers last day of the season and possibly secure a parking area, then we'll make the drive back over. I just checked my calendar and I'll be home that weekend.

We had a "BLAST" last Sun. with You, your son & Neal & would Love to make the last one of the season. Easy drive for us :wink:

Allright everybody, We are no longer "Creepers". I FINALLY figured out a way to sign up & we are Now official NSX Prime members. Looking foward to hooking up with all The Gang from the Great Lake state !!!!

"Creepers" :eek:

Congrats and welcome to NSX'dom and Prime! It was very nice to meet you and Wifey last Sunday at Baker's.

Teej and son also!

I tried to put up a couple of pics but failed. I'll try again.... :smile:

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

Last edited:
If you guys are talking about Baker's on this coming Sunday (23rd) we could bring a car as well.......after spending some time in Dexter at another event.

Brian

Welcome. You have the BEST color in an NSX. The MC Blue cars intentionally didn't enter the concours this year at XPO to allow the other colors an opportunity:biggrin:

I wish that I could make it to Bakers but I will be in Traverse City.

Welcome. You have the BEST color in an NSX. The MC Blue cars intentionally didn't enter the concours this year at XPO to allow the other colors an opportunity:biggrin:

I wish that I could make it to Bakers but I will be in Traverse City.

Thanks for the Warm welcome, we love the color & were Very Lucky to find it:smile:. If the weather is Crappy we will probably be in the T.C. area also as that is the start of our Wine buying/tasting in Oct. vacation week. I guess we would rather be up North anyways :wink:

I am going to do my best to be there. Neal, will you send something out as we get closer with a proposed time?

Best,
Jeff

I stopped by Acura of Ann Arbor (MI) today after a friend told me they had a red NSX on their showroom floor.
Yep, under an NSX cover (removed w/a request to a salesman) was a virgin red 1992 NSX with black interior, manual (of course), approx. 16,000 miles.
Next to it, under an OEM cover? A gorgeous yellow (with black Alcantera interior) 2001 Acura Integra Type-R (manual) with ~ 24,000 miles! Original window sticker posted on drvr's door window - an awesome specimen.
Apparently both are owned by the dealership owner/principal. No pics, sorry, did not have a camera with me. But worth stopping by to view if you are in the vicinity.

I stopped by Acura of Ann Arbor (MI) today after a friend told me they had a red NSX on their showroom floor.
Yep, under an NSX cover (removed w/a request to a salesman) was a virgin red 1992 NSX with black interior, manual (of course), approx. 16,000 miles.
Next to it, under an OEM cover? A gorgeous yellow (with black Alcantera interior) 2001 Acura Integra Type-R (manual) with ~ 24,000 miles! Original window sticker posted on drvr's door window - an awesome specimen.
Apparently both are owned by the dealership owner/principal. No pics, sorry, did not have a camera with me. But worth stopping by to view if you are in the vicinity.

Sure, and I saw Bigfoot last night walking around outside of Seattle Tacoma Intl Airport but my iPhone was dead so I couldnt take the photo. =)

Sure, and I saw Bigfoot last night walking around outside of Seattle Tacoma Intl Airport but my iPhone was dead so I couldnt take the photo. =)

Bwa-ha-ha-ha Teej guess Bigfoot didn't eat much 'cause you're still around! You already know how technologically advanced I can be :redface:

On another note, prior to seeing those two beauties at Ann Arbor Acura today I checked out a white with blue stripes 2005 Ford GT (recently installed Borla exhaust and I suspect some other goodies) in the service bay entrance at Varsity Ford, Ann Arbor. Pristine.

A short drive yesterday with friends, followed by a whirl through Ypsilanti's (MI) 16th annual Orphan Car Show. A record 272 cars were registered, and it was the best Orphan Show yet! A few pics, as I did have a camera.

DSC01719.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

1962 Amphibs -

DSC01722.jpg

BMW Isetta - don't miss the sign in the window:

DSC01721.jpg

Davis Divan Coupe - kinda rare:

DSC01730.jpg

1968 Ultra Van, built on the Chev CORVAIR chassis!

DSC01728.jpg

And the important info on the rear of the '68 Ultra Van :biggrin:

DSC01726.jpg

:biggrin: :tongue:

Back