• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Lots of comments for the six NSX in a row (well, interrupted by one rate rod). Great to see you all for the Baker finale of 2012!

NSXx6plusarat2_zpsf2500a7f.jpg

NSXx6plusarat_zps1472d0f6.jpg

JohnsPantera_zps348fe095.jpg

Just3_zps1326c102.jpg

C1Vette_zpscb183249.jpg

C2Vette_zps4528b3c9.jpg

52Willys_zpsaa897bee.jpg

52WillysAeroEagle_zps2e7296fc.jpg

NSXx6plusarat_zps1472d0f6.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I missed the event. Home from TC. FYI, open Gingerman track event weekend of Oct 21. Maybe the last time to track the car this year.

Hmmmm.... must have just been my imagination.... :)

Sorry we couldn't make this one :frown:, it would have been cool to see all of the NSX'S lined up & meet some more of the Gang. Did Neal(alum04org) bring the wifes 05 this time ???

Not me.

Can't imagine how horrible it would be to crack up the NSX. Hopefully for whomever it was the accident was minor, although I have to imagine no accident in an NSX is a minor matter.

Patrick, I'll take the extra model off your hands and I'll even pay you $20 for it! Let me know if you want to offload it.

Great seeing everyone yesterday.

Best,
Jeff

Jeff, sounds good. Will you be up at CJ's wednesday?

Yes, Neal did bring Cindy's blue car. The Imola had a day off... With Neal's heavy shoes, it earned a break! :)

And no accident for me either... Hopefully, it was an RDX or some other letters.

Sorry to have missed the last Baker's.....especially since it was a NSX 'meet & greet'.
We took both our S2000 and the LoveFab NSX to Waterford for the last race weekend of the season.
The NSX hit the track at lunch time on Saturday, and after giving several rides think we got a few more people addicted to boost ;^D
We ran the S2000 on Sunday, but there were so many cars circulating it was basically a 1.5 mile traffic jam!

Brian

Last edited:
Amazing turnout at Bakers!! I would have liked to go, but had other plans.

I was also looking at the Orphan car show pics, and was amazed to see the 3 Wheel Davis. I saw one at the Glenmoor Gathering recently.

I also had the opportunity to film a supercharged NSX and a Gallardo doing some tunnel runs, always heart pounding to hear!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tuvvpKOmQt8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got some good GoPro footage with this one. This cruise was really a blast!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gzoCQ1Zf0bM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks Neal! The hunt, she continues...

Hope you and P-town are doing well.

Hit it today in the 77 degree sunny weather for 32 miles - T-roof off and windows rolled down. :biggrin: I've got this perfect, newly-paved asphalt route charted that is a jagged edge, all country, poking out west from P-town to the north side of Ann Arbor. Curves, straights, perfect until the rut (deer) or Deputy Friendly pop up :redface:

Andy keep the faith, and when opportunity for GPW pops up I know you will be ready.

Bought another Honda product today, down in the Buckeye.

2004 Accord EX, four banger. 77K one-owner miles with all maintenance records. Clean.

Last edited:
Hit it today in the 77 degree sunny weather for 32 miles - T-roof off and windows rolled down. :biggrin: I've got this perfect, newly-paved asphalt route charted that is a jagged edge, all country, poking out west from P-town to the north side of Ann Arbor. Curves, straights, perfect until the rut (deer) or Deputy Friendly pop up :redface:

Andy keep the faith, and when opportunity for GPW pops up I know you will be ready.

Awesome. I'll be coming to Detroit soon to do the potowatami trail north of ann arbor and will get the route from you. My '02 Accord is ready for some raucous driving... Actually I prefer Detroit's rolling hills and terrain for mountain biking much more than the crazy hills here in Pittsburgh. Example: this road near me in downtown is itching for an NSX hillclimb event.

Yinzer -- LOL! I am a roadie and have some good friends in Pgh with whom I rode a couple of months ago and I think we rode part of the route you posted pics of. Yup, the riding in Pgh is a little more challenging than in SE Michigan. I also work with a guy from Pgh -- he says jagoff alot. I had never heard that before.

Best,
Jeff

Back