• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

I need to organize something like this on our side of the state
You really should, it started here with just 2 couples and has grown to a sizable group most Wednesdays.
Find a great place to meet (CJ's has wonderful Wednesday 'specials') and get the word out, we really do look forward to our 'humpdays' now!

Brian
(or if you need an engine refresh, by all means come and join our support group ;-)

Its turning into the engine rebuild group counseling clinic.

LOL so true! Hope to be there tomorrow and watch the Rebuild Central crisis counselors in action. :)

May try to talk about starting my exhaust with Mike.... my car needs a voice!

For any locals, selling some turbo equipment so if you have any interest in going to a turbo setup, HUGE discount for locals. Includes collector, exhaust, turbo, boost controller and UEGO.

Would need waste gate, blow off valve, charge cooler and some connector pipes, all available from Lovefab.

For any locals, selling some turbo equipment so if you have any interest in going to a turbo setup, HUGE discount for locals. Includes collector, exhaust, turbo, boost controller and UEGO.

Would need waste gate, blow off valve, charge cooler and some connector pipes, all available from Lovefab.
defanging the beast..?

PMed.

....yeah, that'll invite some comments. :redface:

Tim can't, because he's in an arms race with Liz's Noble ;^D

Brian

...........as in it will cost him an arm and a leg if he wants to keep up with her on track:biggrin:

defanging the beast..?

Had too much HP on the track last year and we actually turned down the boost and this was with the smaller turbocharger. In regards to keeping up with Liz on the track, just not going to happen. It would cost me 1 arm, 1 leg, and both of me balls.

please tell me you get to choose which leg.....:wink:

Another counseling session? :devilish:

BTW: anyone see this yet?

All the usual suspects hitting CJ's tomorrow? I'm due for a visit.
Absolutely!

Oh, and we saw Patrick's NSX for the second time this season.........parked in front of a shop on Northville Road near 6 Mile yesterday afternoon!

Brian

Guilty! Got antsy, and had Jeff install the DC Sports exhaust. An hour later, it was done. As Neil would say, it is "getting its voice." Headers still in the box, more to come there....

Awesome, Greg (Gthong) also got an exhaust installed so his car found its voice as well...........

By the way, did anyone see Ken Lingenfelter's review of the Ferrari FF is the last road & track?

Another car gathering. Posted by Porsche Club. Cars and Coffee will be the third Saturday of each month from April through October at Zingermans on Jackson Road in Ann Arbor. The first gathering will be April 20th

Time?

Another car gathering. Posted by Porsche Club. Cars and Coffee will be the third Saturday of each month from April through October at Zingermans on Jackson Road in Ann Arbor. The first gathering will be April 20th

That's pretty close to home - got a time on the meet, Tim?

Imola orange's oil changed this week and while up I found a small nail through L R tire. Patched. I've noted that the likelihood of puncture is directly effected by the newness of the tire. :frown:

Join us at Zingerman’s Roadhouse for the 2013 season of
“Cars and Coffee” from 7:30am – 9:00am
All Cars Enthusiasts Welcome

Dates: April 20; May 18; June 15; July 20; Aug 17; Sept 21; Oct 19

Zingerman’s Roadhouse: 2501 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Will you be using the existing tires currently on the car with these wheels?

Back