• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

1. Judi (+ NSX)
2. Brian (+ NSX)
3. Ryan (Bree + NSX)
4. Neal (+NSX)
5. Cindi (+NSX)
6. Motegi (+NSX)
7. Jeff (+NSX) @Bakers
8 Dan & Sara from GR (+ NSX) @ Baker's
9. Cody (+NSX)
10. Rotary Junkie (+NSX)-Maybe
11. Tim and Dennis (+NSX) @ Bakers
12. Tim (Jorligan) (+NSX)
13. Al (+NSX)
14. Grimeas (+NSX)...maybe

14 potentially! This is looking pretty awesome guys/gals! I think I captured everyone so far.

Updated w/ Wingz as he is going to come out to Bakers w/ us.

1. Judi (+ NSX)
2. Brian (+ NSX)
3. Ryan (Bree + NSX)
4. Neal (+NSX)
5. Cindi (+NSX)
6. Motegi (+NSX)
7. Jeff (+NSX) @Bakers
9. Cody (+NSX)
13. Al (+NSX)
15. Perry (+NSX)

Hey guys. I'm going to try to get out there as well. Obviously no NSX for me, but I still would like to meet you guys and check out the cars since I haven't really seen any up close. I will probably just meet up at Bakers since my car wouldn't fit in on the drive out :smile:

Hey guys. I'm going to try to get out there as well. Obviously no NSX for me, but I still would like to meet you guys and check out the cars since I haven't really seen any up close. I will probably just meet up at Bakers since my car wouldn't fit in on the drive out :smile:
Hey, plan on going on the drive anyway.....there will be several open seats in NSX's that you could probably help to fill.

Hey, plan on going on the drive anyway.....there will be several open seats in NSX's that you could probably help to fill.
If it's ok with everyone I could do that, but how would I get back to my car if I leave it some where? Sorry to be such a pain, I just don't want to complicate things for other people if I don't have to. Would I meet at Ryans house, and leave my car there? OR Roosevelts Pub, or maybe just Bakers. But again someone would have to get me back to my car if I don't drive it.

If it's ok with everyone I could do that, but how would I get back to my car if I leave it some where? Sorry to be such a pain, I just don't want to complicate things for other people if I don't have to. Would I meet at Ryans house, and leave my car there? OR Roosevelts Pub, or maybe just Bakers. But again someone would have to get me back to my car if I don't drive it.

Since you live in Clarkston I would say meet the group at Bakers and get a ride in one of the NSX's out to Ypsi as I am sure someone is coming back the same way to drop you off back at Bakers to get your car.

Since you live in Clarkston I would say meet the group at Bakers and get a ride in one of the NSX's out to Ypsi as I am sure someone is coming back the same way to drop you off back at Bakers to get your car.
Ok ,that sounds good. If it turns out no one is going back to Bakers, then I can just take my truck to Ypsi.

I will be swinging back by Bakers on the way home. There is a open seat in my car.

Malibu 603:

If you ride with Al you are in for a treat. I suggest however that you are fully buckled up (nothing to do with Al's driving skills but everything to do with 440+ rear wheel HP)! I will be meeting the gang at Bakers around 3:30 and am happy to drop you back there if for some reason Al can't. If you ride with me just make sure you are wearing your Kevlar underwear as I have.............wait for it..............270 stock HP at the crank! :smile: LOL.

Best,
Jeff

Updated w/ Wingz as he is going to come out to Bakers w/ us.

1. Judi (+ NSX)
2. Brian (+ NSX)
3. Ryan (Bree + NSX)
4. Neal (+NSX)
5. Cindi (+NSX)
6. Motegi (+NSX)
7. Jeff (+NSX) @Bakers
9. Cody (+NSX)
13. Al (+NSX)
15. Perry (+NSX)

I know that it is not an NSX but it has been to 3 NSXPOs. Liz in Noble.

I will be swinging back by Bakers on the way home. There is a open seat in my car.

Just great Al, give the new guy a ride in lovefab Monster right off the bat! :biggrin: Now he will not be able to keep his future NSX stock......:wink:

Just great Al, give the new guy a ride in lovefab Monster right off the bat! :biggrin: Now he will not be able to keep his future NSX stock......:wink:

I might as well as give him a hit on the go-fast crack pipe right away. He will give in to temptation some day anyways, so I promise a controlled exposure to violent performance. :biggrin:

Looks like 4 Lovefab turbos on one drive, I know of at least one more in GR who should join us to make it an even 5. It would be nice if the IN people would join us.

How would you feel about a mere CL Type-S showing up to see your cars at the brewpub in Ypsi on Sunday?

As a brief introduction, I've been lurking your site from Chelsea MI for a few weeks - Been thinking of getting an NSX in the spring, but I've never even sat in one.. I'd like to take care of that deficiency before I get farther down this road.

I'm a certified Honda guy. I've got the aforementioned 2003 Cl-s 6 speed manual as a daily driver, my wife has an RDX, and there are a few motorcycles around...

How would you feel about a mere CL Type-S showing up to see your cars at the brewpub in Ypsi on Sunday?

As a brief introduction, I've been lurking your site from Chelsea MI for a few weeks - Been thinking of getting an NSX in the spring, but I've never even sat in one.. I'd like to take care of that deficiency before I get farther down this road.

I'm a certified Honda guy. I've got the aforementioned 2003 Cl-s 6 speed manual as a daily driver, my wife has an RDX, and there are a few motorcycles around...
Just like Jell-O, there's always room for 1 more ;^D

Brian

If there is room for one more in the queue, Katie & I are planning join the group at Baker's at 3:30-ish.

I just found out that my ~400whp stock motor NSX is actually a ~500WHP NSX.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nh0S75b6Rwo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nh0S75b6Rwo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

See you guys there!

Sounds good, I used to own a CL Type-S as well. Man I loved that car........Hopefully the weather holds up.

Back