• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Thanks Grimeas, they are my all-time favorite NSX wheel ;^D

Will you be using the existing tires currently on the car with these wheels?
Yes, Dunlop Direzza 215/40/17 fronts and 275/35/18 rears.

Got them bolted up to the car last night, c'mon decent weather!

Brian

Advan 5's mounted by NSXbrian, on Flickr

Last edited:
Anyone have CBrickeys contact info? Sent him a PM but maybe doesn't check prime these days

[edit: Nevermind, I did some hunting and found it myself... this thread is pretty useless for us West siders. ]

Last edited:
I am going to have 18/19 Volk SF Winnings available. The car could come home with a new look:biggrin: I also have some new GT theory wheels.

I am going to have 18/19 Volk SF Winnings available. The car could come home with a new look:biggrin: I also have some new GT theory wheels.
Maybe Nick would be interested in your Volks for his Lovefab car?

Here's a quick shot of the gunmetal 17/18 Advan 5's on the red car, dead sexy I think ;^D

Brian

IMG_0356 by NSXbrian, on Flickr

Happy Birthday Nick! :smile:

Early reports trackside from Waterford Hills Sports Car Course is a black with tan 2004 NSX ran open track day today. ??? ???

Yes, that is the same car. The name of the person driving the car was Adrian - never did catch his last name. He had a great open track day - wondered why there weren't more NSXs out there. Told him he needed to get on Prime, and specifically to check out this thread. Super nice guy.

Yep, Adrian tracked his 2002 NSX for the first time yesterday.............and I believe he had a great time.

Adrian's 2002 Black & Tan NSX by NSXbrian, on Flickr

He lives in Northville, and I asked him to please swing by here and check in with the group!

Adrian & Judi by NSXbrian, on Flickr

Judi got to try out her new helmet as we were OTD Instructors, but she also got some bonus time as a passenger in an Ariel Atom!

Judi's New helmet by NSXbrian, on Flickr

Cauley Ariel Atom by NSXbrian, on Flickr

The OTD had 113 participants, the paddock was darned near as full as on a Race weekend!

Brian

Yes indeed, Adrian. I just met him this a.m. at the Acura dealer when I dropped by TL by for an oil change. Very nice fellow and he told me he had a great time yesterday. We exchanged business cards -- he works for Nissan. Ryan, I hope you get your car back soon. Brian/Judi, the wheels on your red car look great.

Best,
Jeff

April 24th

And after an hour of sleet, it has been snowing for two hours. Fine spring we are having, no?

In defiance of the crappy weather I will post this up for some top-off, NSXer fun:

Neal, by Friday/Saturday its going to be more spring-like so hang in there! Actually while you and the gang were at CJs tonight I had my car on the road -- it dried up nicely around my place by 8 PM. Amy sent me to the grocery store (don't mind this at all when I take the NSX). It brings to mind that line in the NSX review (Fifth Gear - Honda NSX Tribute - Vicki Butler-Henderson) when near the end Vicki says something along the lines of "it is not intimidating........it is an everyday take it to the supermarket supercar but it is still capable of 170 miles per hour." I like that.

Yea guys, we're about due for a spring.

LJZ and Ryan you missed a fine therapy session at CJ's last evening- we had 15+ sportscar enthusiasts in attendance and (temporarily) solved all the world's problems!

I am putting together a meet on the west side this Sunday around 3pm if any of you east siders are interested. Exact location unsure yet, but so far there will be 6 owners in attendance.

Awesome Pic Neal !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Wish we could make it Jhae. Linda might come Solo, but no promises:confused:

Thank you kindly, Dave. Whatcha been doing all winter? How is the M.C. Blue doing?

Update: location changed to Sonic, on Clyde Park in Wyoming,MI

Meeting at 3pm...

Teej - was considering coming over to see you all, but now the "weather-guessers" have called in a 50% rain hex on us :frown: :mad: Hope you have a fun meet.

2005 LBBP out of winter storage (since 11-10-2012!) an hour ago - man it's like having a NEW CAR :biggrin:

Back