• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

oh gawd that is one nasty nasty mess. Kinda peaked mycuriousity until I saw the pics. probably sat outside uncovered all winter.

oh gawd that is one nasty nasty mess. Kinda peaked my curiousity until I saw the pics. probably sat outside uncovered all winter.
More like a decade of outside storage abuse, such a shame as it was only a 10K mile car when wrecked.

Brian

That's a big wing. Is it more effective than factory rear wing/spoiler or is it just for looks?
I think most people do mount big wings because they like the look (race car).

Not having seen the front of this car, there may be a ducted nsx-r type hood and maybe even a splitter that would help balance out the added rear downforce.
Unless you're running at rather high speeds, it won't make much of a difference (except for a bit more aero drag) either way.

My $.02 ;^D
Brian

I think most people do mount big wings because they like the look (race car).

Not having seen the front of this car, there may be a ducted nsx-r type hood and maybe even a splitter that would help balance out the added rear downforce.
Unless you're running at rather high speeds, it won't make much of a difference (except for a bit more aero drag) either way.

My $.02 ;^D
Brian

Thanks Brian! Based on my two rear view mirror sightings looked like the factory hood but was a bit far back from me.

Preliminary discussions at dinner last night for a TC wine weekend this summer.

We had a Great time last nite, Awesome food, service & had the place & parking lot to ourselves :wink: Can't wait till we can get together again & do the Wine thing in T.C. :eek:nthego:

Last edited:
1,999 posts on Prime!

Baker's tomorrow (26th Sunday) anyone? I'm going to try to be there around 4 pm.

BLESS our soldiers, our veterans, and all who have made our USA free.

And may our Red Wings put the Chicago Black Hawks out of the Stanley Cup Playoffs this evening. :biggrin:

'Supercar' Questionnaire

Hey Guys and Gals, sorry I haven't made it over to CJ's in a while - but did you see this I posted in the Owners' forum: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/173095-OEM-Supercar-Questionnaire-Please-Participate ?
Although I can't name names, this is for an OEM that's near and dear to our collective hearts :smile:.
Please take a look and send in your replies.
Also, I'd be grateful if you would forward the link to the survey to friends with Ferraris, Corvettes, Porsches, etc. In fact, if you have any good links to popular forums for these marques, I'd be grateful for those too.
Thanks and take care. Steve P.

^^^ Hey Steve, good to hear from 'ya!

I filled out the survey, I'm the guy with 3 sports cars that has never had any of them up to top speed ;-P

Brian

Three primers came out to Cars n Coffee
vamy2a9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Post # 2,000

Wow it's been a hoot to own an NSX and be a part of this community. I began looking in to NSX Prime in late 2003 / early 2004 and joined only after I / we made an acquisition of a 2004 Imola orange in early 2005. Bought out of N California, it was quite a leap of faith and dough.

Eight years later as I make the 2 K Primal postmark I reflect on the super car people we have met and become fast friends with. And think about the other enthusiasts yet to meet! Will do our best to make 2013 NSXPO in NC for that.

Over the weekend I washed/detailed NSX's, and fully waxed the Imola. At 37,210 miles it still always satisfies. I still go out to the garage and marvel.
I hope that never changes. Don't think it will. :smile:

Best to all of you. Happy trails and keep the shiny side up.

Wow, we went right by 2K posts and didn't even realize it! I echo Neals' thoughts. My 7 years of ownership has been great not only for the car, but the people its connected me too.

Spotted: Pre -'02 Red widebody at about 6PM last night headed east on I-94 around the Belleville Rd exit. Looked to have black 3-piece wheels and a Taitec diffuser setup. I was headed the other way, but saw it coming a mile away with that widebody. Anyone? Anyone?

Also, who is gonna step up and get this bad boy?

http://www.californiacar.com/hcity.htm

Last edited:
Great picture! 175 speed limit! lol, wow!!!!

Wow it's been a hoot to own an NSX and be a part of this community. I began looking in to NSX Prime in late 2003 / early 2004 and joined only after I / we made an acquisition of a 2004 Imola orange in early 2005. Bought out of N California, it was quite a leap of faith and dough.

Eight years later as I make the 2 K Primal postmark I reflect on the super car people we have met and become fast friends with. And think about the other enthusiasts yet to meet! Will do our best to make 2013 NSXPO in NC for that.

Over the weekend I washed/detailed NSX's, and fully waxed the Imola. At 37,210 miles it still always satisfies. I still go out to the garage and marvel.
I hope that never changes. Don't think it will. :smile:

Best to all of you. Happy trails and keep the shiny side up.

Back