• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Microfibre towel for drying - try this one!!

Ok guys, I have to share this with y'all! I washed my X the other day and couldn't find my regular costco stack of microfibre towels. To get back at my wife -who in my mind, was surely responsible for misplacing said towel stack - I decided to use one of her items to dry the car with. After a few minutes of digging through Oprah magazines and scented candles, I found the perfect tool for the job - a brand new ikea bath mat! It was one of those large mats, with the rasta-man like fibres. Anyway, I took it out to the car, put it down with the rasta hair touching the car and started mopping up the water.

I gotta say, that damn thing worked PERFECTLY! So, here's a tip - get a couple of these for like $12 (in Canada...probably $8 in the US eh) instead of those fancy ones from the detailing places. It works better than anything else I have tried.

Cheers and happy drying!

I use one of these on the Nsx for years it's awesome
attachment.php

I do have a leaf blower - Toro Ultraplus. It works well, but I'm telling you, this mat works better! Just one quick pass. With the blower, I still have to go over some areas a couple of times.

Back