• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

mid atlantic US Region?

Hey all,
I just wanted to throw out an idea I have been thinking about for some comments. Is it possible and would any one in the D.C. V.A. M.D. and maybe N.C. and West V.A. be interested in starting a Mid Atlantic Region or even just getting some structured get togethers going in this area? I officaly belong to the Southeast Region but find that most of the stuff they do is in F.L. around Miami.(too far) On the other hand the Northeast region doesn't seem to do much. I could be wrong on the NE region as I am just going by their web site. Seems to me like all the action with the clubs is out west.
Let me know what you guys think. I am sure one of the local Acura dealers wouldn't mind us doing some tech stuff plus we have some tracks around the area and some really nice places in the area to do drives and such.

I find it odd that MD and VA are counted as separate regions in clubs while MD, VA, and DC are counted as ONE metropolitan area. Perhaps with a new "mid-atlantic" category, this issue can be fixed. When is the DC area meet? Where may I obtain more info? Thanks.

Back