• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MidEast NSX Meet Update

All systems are go for the 6th Annual MidEast NSX Meet - lastest forecast from WRAL News weather is indicating that possible rain late Friday evening and that Saturday's rain will be late in the day, possibly overnight. No matter what, the venues scheduled for both days are primarily under roof.........of course having dry weather makes for a more enjoyable time when we can mingle with the NSXs.

If you are arriving mid day on Friday, plan to assemble at 2:30 pm at the Hilton Garden Inn, 131 Columbus Ave, Cary, NC to head out to Rush Hour Kart Track. If arriving later, assemble at 4:30 at the hotel for a short drive to Ruckus Pizza, 8111 Tryon Woods Drive, Cary, NC.

On Saturday morning we will be departing between 7:00 and 7:15 am for breakfast...and then on to Road Scholars. A list of venues and their addresses will be available at the hotel.

Locals can go directly to either of the venues on Friday as well as on Saturday.

If you have any questions, you can reach me by email at [email protected] or by phone or text at 919-760-7492.

I'm here :)

I will be there for the 2:30 meet up before heading to karting. Leaving early enough to stop Burial Beer - The Exhibit probably around 12:30 of anyone that likes craft beer is interested in meeting up there before hand.

Burial Beer Co - The Exhibit
500 E Davie St Ste. 170, Raleigh, NC 27601
(919) 617-1314
https://maps.app.goo.gl/haXX3Fz56bjLuJg99

Back